Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lois has been the narrator throughout, so she likely makes it through to almost the end to at least recount all these events in her journal. It'll be interesting to see if they go a Walking Dead like route with some survivors eventually rebuilding out of the ruins or if this was meant to completely close that avenue off. I can see Taylor having Jon and Lois survive as kind of an inverse of Injustice, what the world they survive in looks like is the question.

Taylor needs to get on a proper Super book. He's been killing it now and this event selling like it has has got to have made his star rise at DC enough to warrant it. Injustice was popular but never a best seller like this. This is consistently one of the top books.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Lois has been the narrator throughout, so she likely makes it through to almost the end to at least recount all these events in her journal. It'll be interesting to see if they go a Walking Dead like route with some survivors eventually rebuilding out of the ruins or if this was meant to completely close that avenue off. I can see Taylor having Jon and Lois survive as kind of an inverse of Injustice, what the world they survive in looks like is the question.

Taylor needs to get on a proper Super book. He's been killing it now and this event selling like it has has got to have made his star rise at DC enough to warrant it. Injustice was popular but never a best seller like this. This is consistently one of the top books.
    Taylor's jon is pretty great as well. I love he writes the duo. taylor is setting up jon and damian to take on their parents roles.Ofcourse, he could always throw in a twist and kill them both.

I’ll be the odd man out. Didn’t really like this at all. Lex saying that Batman was smarter than him? I can’t buy that at all. Why didn’t Superman just heat ray Flash to death? Supes putting his family in jeopardy like that instead of immediately putting himself in the PZ or flying into the Sun just felt really out of character and stupid. Meh I was expecting Supes to die, guessing he’ll kill Diana and maybe Jon in the next issue.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I read the entire Injustice run and I just can't get into another "It's a cool DCU but something really bad happens to it and half the population dies" type thing anymore. When they're writing their out of continuity universes better than the main one, that's a problem. Superman is the only character I care about and it sounds like he's down for the count now. I'm glad the Kents are alive in this universe but what was the point?
    Assassinate Putin!