Since the first Marvel Saga has ended and DC finding their identity, what are some things that you would like to see from each company's slate of films and tv series coming up? This can be both animated and live action.

DC live action movies:
1. More consistency across films in terms of quality.
2. Better promotion
3. Allow directors to keep pushing boundaries and innovation.
4. Do not do a connected universe! What works for Marvel does not always work for DC and vice versa.
5. Do more versus films like shazam vs black adam.

DC animated films:
1. I want MORE than 3 films a year! Movies are great change nothing else.

DC live action tv series:
1. Don't cancel good shows is all I ask for on this one.

Marvel live action movies:
1. Take more risks with plots and storytelling. While the 22 films was a remarkable achievement, most films do not stand on their own very well and are ultimately forgettable.
2. Cleanup plot hole issues. Endgame was not the only film with plot holes, at least half the films have very obvious ones.
3. Invest more in villains. While I like DC villains more, Marvel does have some good ones as well and I hope they give them more attention and depth than they've gotten so far.

Marvel animated films:
Dividing into two sections:

Marvel/Disney
1. Fire everyone in the entire animation department. These films are awful. Go back and look at what made the 90s x-men and amazing spiderman so good and rebuild.

Marvel/Sony
1. Keep up the good work. Spider verse was a very good film saw it 2 times in theaters.

Marvel live action tv series:
1. Less shows like the runaways and more shows like daredevil and the punisher.
2. Invest more story telling in the villians, it makes the plot a lot better when seeing the other side of the story. Kingpin is a perfect example, he brought so much to daredevil season 1 which is what hooked a lot of people.

Please don't bash anyone. Both properties have done good things and we should be respectful of each others opinions.