Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Questions for Jonathan Hickman's X-Men Monday #32 10/14/19

Just wanted to created this to see if we had any questions for the Hickman.

Any trends that are going through the X-verse that we want answered.

Mine is quite simple and may have already been answered but:

What his thoughts are on the depowered mutants. And is there any way in this new status quo for them to be repowered?

I made this thread because I felt like I had other good ones but I forgot what they were about so waiting 2 weeks ill probably forget all about it OR come up with new ones.

Oops I spelled his name wrong
    Last edited by CGAR; 09-30-2019 at 09:15 PM.

What is the overall status of close non-mutant friends to the X-Men, like Longshot, Amanda Sefton, Cloak and Dagger, Hepzibah, Broo, Ink, Kid Gladiator, Deathlok, Doop, Deadpool, Fantomex etc, in regards to the X-Men and mutantkind on Krakoa and the coming future?

Isn't anyone allowed as long as a mutant is with them? Or is that just at the gates located all over the world? A more in depth answer would be appreciated. Jean did kind of go over it. But with Magneto saying no humans allowed. That's kind of going against what Jean states in the first issue. Like is Brian Braddock allowed on the island to visit his sister Betsy?

I think my other question regarding Mister Sinister. We all know he is vital to the process of bringing mutants back and he will probably be on the council BUT he basically set the Mutant Massacre into motion and is viewed as inherently evil. What was the though process of letting him stay on the island with his faux mutant ness. And we know there isn't enough pages and panels for everything. Were the Morlocks presence ever considered in HoxPox. Will they be mentioned or part of a future story. Out of all mutants they deserve Krakoa.

Also random sidebar: Was there ever a reason given why they did not go to Genosha?

Synch and Mimic were both mentioned. Will we get the Exiles Mimic? And can we see Synch return to a team.
    And how about Neal Shaara rejoining and getting a new name.

This thread could be an interesting document of how much people’s questions might change after two more issues, not to mention NYCC this weekend!

Hmmm right now I’m curious how much he’s collaborating with Ta-Nehisi Coates on Krakoa/Wakanda relations. And how much we’ll be seeing of Krakoan culture outside the context of the leaders and various teams/missions.

I definitely know for sure that he won't answer any of the where is this character or when are they going to show up questions.

Like I want to know where Magma and Blink are but I know not to ask it.

BANNED

Are Mutants and Phalanx going to form a symbiotic relation?
    Last edited by Shreene; 10-01-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Oof...... so many questions...... I can't process so much questions.......

Is Xavier to be trusted? A Hero? We, as X-Men fans, kinda sorta, need to know. It would be polite of you to let us know.

BANNED

Do Kraokan drugs have side effects? What lies beneath Krakoa? What are the best spots for sightseeing on Krakoa? What would be the slogan of Krakoa me ? We are mutant/ For Krakoa? What will Krakoa evolve into?

BANNED

When Arakko returns from the chasm will it attack Krakoa out of jealousy?

Definitely curious on how families composed of both humans and mutants will be treated and where they will be allowed to live - Jubilee and Shogo, Northstar and Kyle, Brian and Meghan and Maggie and Betsy, Molly from Runaways, Franklin Richards and his family.

BANNED

IIRC Broo is a mutant.

The already mentioned questions about non-mutants that are friends/family or just friendly to the X-Men.

Then I'd like to know if are we going to get a look inside Krakoa's everyday life? So not just the V.I.P. X-Men or X-Villains, but also the less important mutants, or even new ones, to see what's life on Krakoa like and how so many different mutants from different backgrounds and different views can live together peacefully under the X-Gene flag.

Astonishing Member

My question is how does this set up of mutants vs machines affect the more robotic friends and members of the xmen, like Danger, E.V.A. or Madison Jeffries who can merge with the machines he creates (he doesnt do it often or for a long time because he fears he will like it too much, makes him lose his humanity)

they havent been seen anywhere in this event

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Definitely curious on how families composed of both humans and mutants will be treated and where they will be allowed to live - Jubilee and Shogo, Northstar and Kyle, Brian and Meghan and Maggie and Betsy, Molly from Runaways, Franklin Richards and his family.
    That was my other question, could Shogo or Kavita Rao visit Krakoa? live there?