Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks for bringing Lorna and so many former Acolytes to the new mutant homeland. Though I am wondering about the state of Exodus and the Acolytes relationship to Magneto and Polaris these days?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    Since we know that the X-Men can be resurrected now, but what about their dead bodies. Are they retrieve in any way? Because the X-Men just gave the people who make omega sentinels the fresh dead bodies of Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Penance, Archangel, Husk, Mystique. Is there a story where their bodies are altered to be a group Omega Sentinels that attack the X-Men?

I didn't add Wolverine or Nightcrawler because i figured the were burnt up by the sun. But if you add them in i wont mind.
    Mystique was toast too and I think it would be kind of hard to make sentinels out of Scott and Jean after being, respectively, shot in the head and pummeled by sentinels.

But that's a super valid question.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post

Sterilize humans and mutants will not be born seems to be #2's solution to wiping out mutants, no?
    it makes me remember X-men TAS when Mastermold said "mutants are humans so humans are asking us to protect them from themselves" right before taking custody of kelly, I hope future X-men issues tackle the mutant/human issue from this perspective, it makes perfect sense with Moira looking at the sentinels as the main enemy of mutantkind and by correlation, humankind too, imo a future as part of the phalanx is no future at all.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    it makes me remember X-men TAS when Mastermold said "mutants are humans so humans are asking us to protect them from themselves" right before taking custody of kelly, I hope future X-men issues tackle the mutant/human issue from this perspective, it makes perfect sense with Moira looking at the sentinels as the main enemy of mutantkind and by correlation, humankind too, imo a future as part of the phalanx is no future at all.
    +1 Insite

Hi there, Jonathan. Are you getting my emails? LMK!

Quote Originally Posted by gerryduggan View Post
    Hi there, Jonathan. Are you getting my emails? LMK!
    So your X-Men Monday is already lined up, right? The people have questions, Mr Duggan!

My question is with the new mutant status quo and prime directives, which I am loving, will the X-books explore the changes in relationship dynamics for X-Men who have strong ties to the hero community outside of the X-verse (i.e. Storm & Black Panther, Beast/Wolverine & the Avengers, etc)?

If they are exploring human mutant interaction on Krakoa? Is Krakoa isolationist?

I think we just have to point blank ask that question.

1) I am curious about the inclusion of Emplate and Selene. They eat other mutants. How are their diets being maintained on Krakoa?
    2) On a poll on CBR a mere 5% of fans approved of the retcon that Magneto wasn't the father of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Now that Marvel has the cinematic rights to those characters again can this be undone? Scarlet Witch has already been referenced in story and is key to the current status quo.
    3) Were Rasputin V and Cylobel in a relationship? I thought I picked up on something.
    4) Will we ever find out Cylobel's genetic make up?
    5) Were all the Chimera telepathic by design?
    6) Will we see the Shadow King? It seems like if anyone might have known about Moira's true nature all these years it was him?
    7) Curious about the status of Tier, Wolfsbane's son? As a mutant hybrid would he fall under the resurrectioni protocols?
    8) How are they ressurecting depowered mutants? Are they using Proteus to undo what Wanda did or are they splicing other DNA?

Extraordinary Member

What exactly do the 'Great Captains' do and how were they chosen, both in-universe and out-of-universe?

Ask Hickman anything!!!

https://pronea.tumblr.com/ask

He did answer at least once! Check the posts.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

If I could ask Hickman anything regarding his new tenure on the X-Men, I would ask him about the parallels between what he is establishing as new mutant canon and the Inhumans.

Without stirring the pot any further, I really would be interested as to what his thoughts are on certain parallels that have been more closely associated with the Inhumans brand being carried over to the mutants and if he plans to further blur the lines or firmly establish differences aside from how they gain their abilities.

Will Jean and Xorn get to interact in the X-Men book and will Xorn have a chance to explain or come to terms with why he did what he did?
    First X-Lady

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

So we know Sabretooth's gonna be the one to **** up this pos glorified yoga studio that is Krakoa...

Go Sabes.

Just to point out this isn't an official thread incase anyone gets confused. If you want to actually ask a question you need to keep an eye on twitter.

The GOOD news is that I know someone who would like very much to answer this specific question: Mister Jonathan Hickman. He’s offered to answer fan questions for the X-Men Monday column right after Powers of X #6 hits stands, and he’s going to be handpicking your questions himself… so definitely follow both @AiPTComics and @JHickman on Twitter and keep your eyes peeled for the prompt!
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules