Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Definitely curious on how families composed of both humans and mutants will be treated and where they will be allowed to live - Jubilee and Shogo, Northstar and Kyle, Brian and Meghan and Maggie and Betsy, Molly from Runaways, Franklin Richards and his family.
    Or if two mutants on Krakoa give birth to a human?

Do you and other writers have more high-scifi and fantasy concept stories in mind for the X-men?

As a creator of an iconic and immensely popular comic book in today's hyper critical networked world of fandom, trolldom and all that, how do you handle the deluge of input and mange to stay in tune or "true" to your own personal artistic voice?

How do you even silence the panel enough to script a moment? Or is it something more like sculpting?

How much 'control' does the social media collective have in defining your work? How does Jonathan Hickman write a book about the outsider, the mutant for such a wide popular audience composed of so many unique singular individuals?
    Last edited by sungila; 10-02-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Now that Emplate's on Krakow. What is being done to him? A mutant that preys on other mutants for survival.

Everyone asking where is character x or what is character y going to do in the future knowing full well that he will answer none of this.

Dear Jonathan,

LET ME INTO YOUR COLLECTIVE. CONSUME MY MIND AND SOUL. LET THE FLESH ROT. MY SYSTEM IS BROKEN. IT CANNOT SELF-REPAIR. I YEARN TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING SO MUCH GREATER.

Sincerely,
    Snopes
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

It would be interesting to know what his single favourite scene was to write, plus his favourite line of dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Or if two mutants on Krakoa give birth to a human?
    YES. Humans can still have spontaneous mutant children and mutants can still have non-mutant children. Plenty of mutants and humans inter marry. Where do these families belong? Are they accepted on Krakoa?

Since we know that the X-Men can be resurrected now, but what about their dead bodies. Are they retrieve in any way? Because the X-Men just gave the people who make omega sentinels the fresh dead bodies of Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Penance, Archangel, Husk, Mystique. Is there a story where their bodies are altered to be a group Omega Sentinels that attack the X-Men?

I didn't add Wolverine or Nightcrawler because i figured the were burnt up by the sun. But if you add them in i wont mind.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    Since we know that the X-Men can be resurrected now, but what about their dead bodies. Are they retrieve in any way? Because the X-Men just gave the people who make omega sentinels the fresh dead bodies of Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Penance, Archangel, Husk, Mystique. Is there a story where their bodies are altered to be a group Omega Sentinels that attack the X-Men?

I didn't add Wolverine or Nightcrawler because i figured the were burnt up by the sun. But if you add them in i wont mind.
    Think Mystique was toast, like the boys, she was spaced too near the sun. But you are quite right, the rest of the team left recoverable bodies behind.

As a huge fan of Synch & Skin especially but all of the OG Generation X team, what is the X-book that I should be keeping an eye on?
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Given the status given to Wanda Maximoff on Krakoa, do you plan to address the relationship between her and Pietro with Magneto and Polaris? I am curious because there has been talk about marvel making them a family again, if thatīs the case, would you be interested in tackling them as a family?
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Do you have any to bring back and then use Synch in some significant way to build the next Generation of Mutants?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Given the status given to Wanda Maximoff on Krakoa, do you plan to address the relationship between her and Pietro with Magneto and Polaris? I am curious because there has been talk about marvel making them a family again, if thatīs the case, would you be interested in tackling them as a family?
    I've finally found the issue where the Sentinels identified Identified Wanda (and Pietro?) as mutant(s)...

Last edited by Shreene; 10-01-2019 at 06:25 PM.

BANNED

Sterilize humans and mutants will not be born seems to be #2's solution to wiping out mutants, no?
    Last edited by Shreene; 10-01-2019 at 06:26 PM.