Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    So we know Sabretooth's gonna be the one to **** up this pos glorified yoga studio that is Krakoa...

Go Sabes.
    Mr. Sinister is the one who destroyed Krakoa in a previous life. No reason to think he won't succeed again. Crud is most-likely gonna stay under Krakoa for a few years. After all, Wolverine was gone for about 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Just to point out this isn't an official thread incase anyone gets confused. If you want to actually ask a question you need to keep an eye on twitter.

Yeah i only created this so i could remember my own questions from days ago or weeks ago.

Or to get ideas from other posters. Since not everyone is on twitter.

I feel like the more times we submit the more opportunities we'll have for them to be answered.

Unless people ask him stupid question about when one specific character will show up or spoiler questions.

So yeah please don't do that.

I wonder, will Hickman address/show other superheroes opinion/reaction to Krakoa the mutant cult?

Since Frankie and Val could be showing up, I am certain the drama will be juicy.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I just realized Calisto not being on the council is outrageously fucky. Like what???

Any plans for Longshot and Mojoworld stuff?

Mighty Member

"When will Scott Summers' hair be free from the oppressive blue condom-head?"
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

don't forget to ask your questions tomorrow

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't have a twitter account, but. JDW mentioned in interviews about how when Hickman pitched HoX/PoX he was excited but apprehensive about it until Hickman changed one story element and then he was all in. I want to know what was changed.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

why do you want people to hate jean grey and love emma frost? it should be the other way -_-
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Fantastic Member

Hi Jonathan,

Ressurxion disturbs me and what is even more disturbing is that it is not disturbing to any of the X-Men.

You have established that mutants who die can be resurrected. However, what seemingly comes back from the dead is not the original mutant but a perfect copy of the original (so far as we know). So, this is what didn't happen to Cyclops... He didn't close his eyes on Sol's Hammer and then wake up a few minutes later on Krakoa; his anima didn't transmigrate into new body. Am I right so far?

Here's what bothers me... Clone Scott's consciousness is not contiguous with the original Scott's. The Scott who died on Sol may be identical in almost every way to Clone Scott, but they are not the same person. The original Scott Summer's consciousness ended on Sol. The original Scott will never marry Jean, will never raise children with her, and will never see the fruition of Xavier's dream. His existence ended on Sol. Storm's ceremony seems to me to be a clever piece of propaganda designed to gloss over the fact that the original Cyclops has died, and it was very successful.

Think about it. Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Archangel, Husk, M, and Mystique all died and nobody cares because anybody can be replaced.

My question is: have I correctly understood the resurrection process and its implications?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Just wanted to created this to see if we had any questions for the Hickman.

Any trends that are going through the X-verse that we want answered.

Mine is quite simple and may have already been answered but:

What his thoughts are on the depowered mutants. And is there any way in this new status quo for them to be repowered?

I made this thread because I felt like I had other good ones but I forgot what they were about so waiting 2 weeks ill probably forget all about it OR come up with new ones.

Oops I spelled his name wrong
    Where and when are we supposed to ask these questions?

on twitter. right now. AiPT! Comicss

Damn, I do not have a twitter account to ask questions...

Who want's to ask for me?

Really interested to know if we are going to see the 4 Great Captains (Cyclops, Magik, Bishop, & Gorgon) interact in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Damn, I do not have a twitter account to ask questions...

Who want's to ask for me?

Really interested to know if we are going to see the 4 Great Captains (Cyclops, Magik, Bishop, & Gorgon) interact in the near future.
    I got you gurl. <wink>

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I got you gurl. <wink>
    Eternal gratitude