Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Can Cullen kill the beast by drinking his blood or could it pin him in his mouth if he tries to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Can Cullen kill the beast by drinking his blood or could it pin him in his mouth if he tries to do so?
    But I-Rex must have some kind of thick hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Well, the Dino can TRY to counterattack. As noted a whole whack of times in this thread, the fight is going to last more than a second.

The problem is that the counterattack, so to speak, isn't going to hit anything, due to Edward being a whole lot faster than the Dino.

Sadly, what we want isn't necessarily what we get in a Rumble.

And why would the Dino be able to endure Edward's attacks simply by being bigger? Tougher than the damage Edward can do, sure...IF it has the feats to show this. I mean, if you have feats for it being capable of withstanding stuff that shatters granite boulders, and withstanding these kinds of attacks when it really cannot do anything in return (due to the speed issue), then post the feats for discussion.

But no such feats have been provided.
    Okay lets get this straight, iwas just wondering if this may last longer & Edward Cullen would got to pummel at I-Rex multiple times to kill it if he wants to do so if the dinosaur was deemed tougher (as someone at DeviantArt just told me that Edward wouldn't be able to easily kill Indominus Rex instantly), but maybe shattering granite boulders might probably show that he could kill I-Rex within a shorter duration than I ever expected.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-04-2019 at 07:21 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

ok, at this point, i have no clue what you want us to tell you.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    why would he need to drink its blood since just wearing it down is the better option?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    Okay lets get this straight, iwas just wondering if this may last longer & wher Edward Cullen would got to pummel at I-Rex multiple times to kill it if he wants to do so if the dinosaur was deemed tougher (as someone at DeviantArt just told me that Edward wouldn't be able to easily kill Indominus Rex instantly), but maybe shattering granite boulders might probably show that he could kill I-Rex within a shorter duration than I ever expected.
    We don't really discuss what people say on other sites around here.

Point is, Edward wins the fight because he is too fast for the I-Rex to ever hit and he can hurt it just fine by striking it. He wins, end of story. He probably doesn't kill it instantly, but he does eventually kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Well, the Dino can TRY to counterattack and why would the Dino be able to endure Edward's attacks simply by being bigger? Tougher than the damage Edward can do, sure...IF it has the feats to show this and withstanding these kinds of attacks when it really cannot do anything in return (due to the speed issue), then post the feats for discussion.

But no such feats have been provided.
    Also, here are the other feats for Indominus Rex durability & this include shrugging off bites from Tyrannosaurus (this dinosaur has seemed to have the strongest bite) & possibly the Mosasaur.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-04-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Also, here are the other feats for Indominus Rex durability & this include shrugging off bites from Tyrannosaurus (this dinosaur has seemed to have the strongest bite) & possibly the Mosasaur.
    ...the mosasaur chomped into and dragged the I-Rex into a watery grave.

That is pretty much the exact opposite of shrugging something off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    why would he need to drink its blood since just wearing it down is the better option?
    Only my idle curiosity lol and trying to make a match of the messy match up.

Okay lets get this straight, iwas just wondering if this may last longer & wher Edward Cullen would got to pummel at I-Rex multiple times to kill it if he wants to do so if the dinosaur was deemed tougher (as someone at DeviantArt just told me that Edward wouldn't be able to easily kill Indominus Rex instantly), but maybe shattering granite boulders might probably show that he could kill I-Rex within a shorter duration than I ever expected.
    I am really losing the willpower to keep posting in this thread, but please read the below in simple bullet points:

1. As pointed out, we don’t discuss other sites’ views or methods. We’re only going based on the way CBR Rumbles decides things. The Rules and FAQ threads stickied on the main forum page can explain this to you. It would be helpful for you to read these.

2. Regarding the fight lasting longer, nobody is saying the fight would be quick. At no point in this thread has anyone said that. What we HAVE said is that eventually Edward would win.

3. Edward can hurt I-Rex. I-Rex cannot hurt Edward. There is only one outcome in the end.

BANNED

Can movie Cullen rip open a I-Rex's mouth like Superman if it has caught him in its jaws?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I-Rex cannot hurt Edward.
    But I-Rex being unable hurt Edward at all may sound a bit like an unfair match although it may seem fine.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ok, at this point, i have no clue what you want us to tell you.
    But just wondered if it were something like Edward Cullen would just got to pummel I-Rex multiple times as the dinosaur may seem tougher.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-04-2019 at 07:27 AM.

But I-Rex being unable hurt Edward at all may sound a bit like an unfair match although it may seem fine.
    It may be unfair but you are the one who made this match to begin with. The abilities of the characters are what they are. Cullen is just plain too fast for the I-Rex to ever hit him. We cannot change the abilities of the characters to make it more fair. Or rather, we could. But then it wouldn't be an accurate representation of what would happen in such a fight.
    Power with Girl is better.

But just wondered if it were something like Edward Cullen would just got to pummel I-Rex multiple times as the dinosaur may seem tougher.
    I've followed the thread and I don't see what you want. You've repeated the same points over and over and they've been answered. Cullen is too fast. The I-Rex will never hit him and Cullen can hit hard enough that he will eventually defeat the I-Rex.
    Power with Girl is better.