Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default So Edward Cullen could easily kill Indominus Rex?!

If you guys think Edward Cullen could kill Indominus Rex so easily, then what makes you think he could & why would he be able to do so?!!
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-01-2019 at 03:53 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I don't know much about Indominus Rex.

Just YouTubed it's fight with the T-Rex and the raptors.

Yeah, Edward is waaay faster than it. I forget how strong he is but he could certainly blind it in short order and it will never be able to touch him. It might take him a while but I'm sure he could wear it down eventually. It's not a real danger to him.

Extraordinary Member

Basically what Nik said.

Edward is so fast that the thing will never touch him, and he's certainly strong enough to hurt it. So eventually he'll win without ever getting hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Basically what Nik said.

Edward is so fast that the thing will never touch him, and he's certainly strong enough to hurt it. So eventually he'll win without ever getting hit.
    Did you mean he could kill I-Rex within a split-second?!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    Nope.

I was perfectly clear with what I wrote.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

That's a rather odd perspective on what Dark Soul # 7 said.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Nope.

I was perfectly clear with what I wrote.
    Yeah like not so sure if Edward could truly kill I-rex way way too easily (especially within this duration) but might deal a bit of damage.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-01-2019 at 04:57 AM.

I actually think he could kill it within 60 seconds or so.

Indominus is suuuper tough, no doubt, but not bullet proof or teeth proof in regards to its skin. More like it just has incredible damage soak. It just keeps on coming despite damage accrued.

Buuut, Edward is a bullet timer based on feats and narration math and could pretty easily leap up onto the thing's throat and crush it's windpipe in short order. Once it's grounded, he either starts twisting at its neck/spine or diving his arms into its eye sockets.

With one hand, Edward can completely halt the momentum of a speeding van. Him playing baseball creates what sounds like genuine thunder. He can dive his fingers into solid rock.

I actually really think the I-Rex is sorta underrated on how tough it is, but this is a bad match up.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I actually think he could kill it within 60 seconds or so.

Indominus is suuuper tough, no doubt, but not bullet proof or teeth proof in regards to its skin. More like it just has incredible damage soak. It just keeps on coming despite damage accrued.

Buuut, Edward is a bullet timer based on feats and narration math and could pretty easily leap up onto the thing's throat and crush it's windpipe in short order. Once it's grounded, he either starts twisting at its neck/spine or diving his arms into its eye sockets.

With one hand, Edward can completely halt the momentum of a speeding van.
    But how would/does stopping a speeding van show that Edward could easily kill Indominus Rex?
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-01-2019 at 05:07 AM.

Pretty sure every weapon there was a non-lethal variant according to dialogue. So rubber bullets or something is likely.

Later on, when Blue comes back, pretty sure Starlord (forget his name haha - forgive me) is blasting him with a real rifle. My memory is that I-Rex was getting it's skin pierced but just didn't give a crap. Maybe I'm wrong?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Pretty sure every weapon there was a non-lethal variant according to dialogue. So rubber bullets or something is likely.

Later on, when Blue comes back, pretty sure Starlord (forget his name haha - forgive me) is blasting him with a real rifle. My memory is that I-Rex was getting it's skin pierced but just didn't give a crap. Maybe I'm wrong?
    Yeah but i don't expect rubber bullets to harm or pierce Indominus Rex! (they would've probably bounce off) It sounds so stupid!!
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-01-2019 at 05:15 AM.

But how would/does stopping a speeding van show that Edward could easily kill Indominus Rex?
    Oh, you've edited this? I'm not 100% on the bullet proof thing. It was a point worth investigating. =) Welcome to Rumbles btw!

My point with the van is just to showcase the general strength tier Edward is in. He stopped it flat with one arm. That's a decent amount of force to just ignore like that. I think it's a good enough strength feat to suggest he can put real pressure on the creatures wind pipe or smash his hands through its eyes. He's sooo much faster he can try both things without being intercepted.
    - big_adventure

Yeah but i don't expect rubber bullets to harm or pierce Indominus Rex! (rubber bullets would've probably bounce off) It sounds so stupid!!
    I'm not sure. All I have is the dialogue of non-lethals to work with.
    - big_adventure

Oh, you've edited this? I'm not 100% on the bullet proof thing. It was a point worth investigating. =) Welcome to Rumbles btw!

My point with the van is just to showcase the general strength tier Edward is in. He stopped it flat with one arm. That's a decent amount of force to just ignore like that. I think it's a good enough strength feat to suggest he can put real pressure on the creatures wind pipe or smash his hands through its eyes. He's sooo much faster he can try both things without being intercepted.
    But actually, İ-Rex tossed a pickup truck into air and the t-rex couple pushed a 40 ton truck-trailer over a cliff which shows it may not be that impressive since real life animals like buffaloes are known to stop fast moving cars and like with their heads if not what's the difference between this vampire stopping a speeding van & some large animals shifting some other vehicles?
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-01-2019 at 05:28 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Edward is roughly in the strength region of people who break a boulder -- real stone, not bricks -- and kick a fragment of said broken boulder across a river with such power that the stone slices through a mid-sized tree, felling it.

He's also so ridiculously fast that this thing is never, ever getting ahold of him.

Whatever one might feel about the character or the fiction from which he hails, his capabilities are sufficient to deal with the dino, here.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate