Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Yujiro Hanma vs Ryu (Street Fighter)

How long would Yujiro last against Ryu?

Incredible Member

Also this is strictly hand to hand. So energy blast.

I feel bad for Ryu.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I feel bad for Ryu.
    Are the various movies canon? If so, Ryu has some stuff.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Are the various movies canon? If so, Ryu has some stuff.
    Not enough to save him from Yujiro.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Like, this is a setting where a guy has several bullets go off in his mouth (guy puts the bullets in his mouth and slams his jaw shut setting off the bullets) and he gets back up and wins the fight.

He'd get utterly torn to pieces by Yujiro.

Who himself, does things like casually snap a Katana by exerting a teeny bit of force with his thumb.

Arx Inosaan

There's also stuff like ... this.

Arx Inosaan

Movie Ryu has also blocked bullets. With his face. Intentionally for the fear factor.

And it's not like his face was covered in protective muscle. The bullets bounced off the bridge of his nose without a scratch iirc.

He's also jumped hundreds of feet through the air, shattered the ground with his punches and outrun a jetpack on foot. He's punched armored goons so hard that his fist imprint was left on their opposite sides in said armor.

Ken (typically portrayed as the lesser fighter by some small degree) has punched through a pane of bullet proof glass 100 feet over head.

I might totally be wrong. I'm NOT Yujiro savvy.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yujiro has done **** like one shotting a giant ramaging elephant that even a modern army couldn't take down, no sell a lightning bolt striking him dead on, and getting into a test of strength with pickle, a pre-historic cave man who hunted and killed t-rexes for food.

Hmm, that's getting close to mid-tier Baki.

Yujiro is a guy who is well-above someone who, in a single night punched through something like 50' of solid stone. He's also done things like shake the arena (and people sitting and watching)/crack the a rena's floor by punching it.

Also, IIRC, there was an Oliphant-sized Elephant rampaging around and was ignoring gunfire from truck mounted machine guns. Yujiro did this to it with his bare hands.

I forget the speed algorithm too, but he's also incredibly quick.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yujiro has done **** like one shotting a giant ramaging elephant that even a modern army couldn't take down, no sell a lightning bolt striking him dead on, and getting into a test of strength with pickle, a pre-historic cave man who hunted and killed t-rexes for food.
    Lightning bolt was a good feat. Pickle stuff sounds legit.

That elephant thing was silly though. The modern army couldn't take it down because they didnt manage to /hit/ it. Not because it was rocket proof or whatever.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hmm, that's getting close to mid-tier Baki.

Yujiro is a guy who is well-above someone who, in a single night punched through something like 50' of solid stone. He's also done things like shake the arena (and people sitting and watching)/crack the a rena's floor by punching it.

Also, IIRC, there was an Oliphant-sized Elephant rampaging around and was ignoring gunfire from truck mounted machine guns. Yujiro did this to it with his bare hands.

I forget the speed algorithm too, but he's also incredibly quick.
    FIFTY feet of stone!? Jesus
    - big_adventure

Ah yea, MoR touched on the Elephant feat.

Basically, this is Hanma's fight to lose, and even if he stood there Ryu likely isn't harming him ... because he's also got feats/a technique to just flat out ignore physical damage IIRC that Ryu isn't bypassing at his level of strength.

Arx Inosaan

Yea, the guy punched through the side of a mountain in a single night. Hanma would likely kill him in a few punches.

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

there are guys in the baki series who do some legit superhuman **** like that and yujiro treats them like children.

the only people who can really **** with yujiro, IMO, are his son baki, doppo orochi, maybe pickle, retsu kaku and possibly musashi. (haven't seen the rest of that series yet so i'm not sure where to rank musashi right now).