Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Young Justice #9 Preview/Spoiler Discussion

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Haven't really been feeling Young Justice for a while now, but there's a lot to like here. The art and the feel of the whole thing are fantastic. The image of some kids watching a GL get stuck up is very striking in a good way.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Issue 9? That means my shop never got 8 and just pretended it didn't happen lol. I jumped on with 7, I'm liking this stuff.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Issue 9? That means my shop never got 8 and just pretended it didn't happen lol. I jumped on with 7, I'm liking this stuff.
    Issue 7 was amazing.

Superlad, have you not read 7?

You need to read 7.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Kinda not surprised Bendis wrote a Green Lantern getting shot to death by normal bullets, but I guess it's probably the gauntlet's fault.