Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

But I NEVER SEE INTERRACIAL despite DC and Marvel has/had canon interracial romance.
    I have - sort of. A lot of it is one party racebent instead of their canonical races. Mostly not canonical pairings, though, but that's typical for all types of fanart. I think people fanart who they most like and/or who they think will get responses. Have seen a little Ororo Munroe stuff. Definitely CassSteph, though I do not ship it. But yeah, way more trio stuff, Tim/Steph, Dick/Babs, Bat/Cat and Ted/Booster. Well, Fire/Ice, but she's seemingly got quite a bit of European ancestry, given how she's depicted in comics. There's probably Connor/Kyle stuff, but I don't ship that, either, so never looked, and he's whitewashed a bit in some comics (fanart doesn't make that mistake and will even sometimes make him darker than he was in any comic canon). And, of course, he doesn't exist in the comics anymore. To what degree the WW pairings are canonical is nebulous. And many fanarts are of exes, too, because comics won't let characters stay together.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 10-01-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Most comics seem to not want any kind of couples when it comes to heroes. When was the last time we even had Hawkman/Hawkwoman or Green Arrow/Black Canary as a real couple?

They're about to launch Batman/Catwoman so we'll see if that lasts as long as Superman/Wonder Woman and their relationship was retconned out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Most comics seem to not want any kind of couples when it comes to heroes. When was the last time we even had Hawkman/Hawkwoman or Green Arrow/Black Canary as a real couple?
    The last Green Arrow series.

As for the Hawks? Brightest Day I think.

BANNED

Default Fan Art- Interracial Power Girl kissing Superman Val Zod

BANNED

Default Fan Art- Interracial Power Girl kissing Superman Val Zod

Thanks for sharing. Val and Kara are one of my favorite comic book couples. I often wish they were Prime Universe canon.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Default Fan Art- Interracial DC Couples Black Lightning x Katana and The Signal x Orpha

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Yeah but I'm glad this made it to the main D.C. page I'd have missed it otherwise.

I agree. I can't imagine the superhero community having more romantic relationships with them all in spanxx fighting for each others lives. Duke and Cass seem a natural fit also being some of the few minority bat people.

Myself I'be been shipping Firestorm (Jason) and Stargirl for a while now them along with Robbie Reyes could be the new trinity of D.C.
    Wait, did you mean Jaime Reyes?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post

They're about to launch Batman/Catwoman so we'll see if that lasts as long as Superman/Wonder Woman and their relationship was retconned out of existence.
    Most comics from DC don't seem to want couples period. That said, I'd say hero couples are more common these days as seen with Aquaman and Mera and recently Donna Troy and Wally West or Donna and Roy Harper.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Duke and Cass are SO CUTE. I just love them together. YouŽve inspired me with talking about Firestorm and Stargirl, IŽll draw that in any moment.
    Hope to see the new pic soon.

Mighty Member

Real cool that you did that pic.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Wait, did you mean Jaime Reyes?
    No. I mean Robbie Reyes. The obvious synergy of a book with a ghost rider and a firestorm is a magnificent pull.

[QUOTE=Agent Z;4601729]Wait, did you mean Jaime Reyes?[/QUOTE

Yeah, obviously, but I never even put together that those guys had similar naming conventions till now.

YouŽve inspired me with talking about Firestorm and Stargirl, IŽll draw that in any moment.
    I am hella stoked now. You draw it? I'll write it!

In response to both yes. I notice that many people are big fans of the titans, and young justice, but for my dollar I'd love a book where.

Jason = Superman
    Courtney= WW
    Jaime = Batman.

Visually stunning scenes, brilliantly dynamic personalities, decent role matching, give a lot of space for a greatly enhanced story composition
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

the houses of El and Zod unite

Nice work.

BANNED

Default Fan Art- DC Interracial Firestorm Jason Rusch kissing Stargirl Courtney Whitmore

Someone asked me this, I prefer him with Gehenna his canon asian girlfriend from DC Pre-Flashpoint, but I guess this is interesting, too:
    71079911_10206749354329603_8569105293399556096_n.jpg

Mighty Member

Oh, well, maybe you'll draw Jase with Gehenna next time.