Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
But we see she did seem to be disobeying direct orders from what was Captain Commander possibly bringing Krakoa flowers with her which Monet explained was dangerous to them and Krakoa and it was fortunate that at least Logan & Kurt wwere able to clean up her mess, which could've cost them just as much as Creed's indiscretion.

And really going back, the reason they got away the first mission was Creed telling them to go while he let the F4 use him as a punching bag. So using himself as a distraction Thing punching-bag Mystique & Toad made it back with the data they needed, which you can argue was him cleaning up his mess rather than Mystique utterly failing her part of a mission, possibly disobeying orders, then needing 2 other teammates to to die trying to hurry and finish her part of a mission that she failed to accomplish doing her own thing.

I get all of that. And if a future reveal shows her treachery in those regards than I would want her to face justice as well. I just don’t see that being called for in regards to Raven at this point. She’s still acting within the bounds of her blank slate conditions as a citizen of Krakoa.