Page 9 of 106 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Which egos are left without prominent roles?

Emplate might be the new black bishop
    And I'm sure Hickman rememvered Selene

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    The beer is a metaphor. Too bad Hickman forgot xfans r illiterate.
    I think it is pretty bad use a metaphor all the time

idk why making more mutants is a law, when they haven't even resurrected all the ones they already have
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Which egos are left without prominent roles?

Emplate might be the new black bishop
    And I'm sure Hickman rememvered Selene
    both should realistically just be stories told to young mutants to scare thenm.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    So I'm just putting this into the universe and crossing my fingers, Seeing Emma and Jean in the council pair up their telepathy to silence Creed and then Jean handing Emma the drink... I want the affair to be between them. Give me my two moms already, I deserve it. We deserve it.
    that would be terrible.

I didn't liked that Jean was the one that reach to Emma. Seems like Emma can't apologize.

and that would make zero sense

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

The series was always promoted as creating a new status quo and that's what it did, in-depth. There's enough entertainment value that I'm cool with leaving most of the action to DoX. I'm just glad this is weekly or my patience would've worn thin. Sabertooth is only an example if everyone knows what happened to him, but I doubt anyone is complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    On the other hand, if Summers + Grey DNA produces the stuff we already saw, imagine Summers + Munroe DNA. That's a scary thought.
    I thought that resulted in a Liefeld creation? Scary indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    that would be terrible.

I didn't liked that Jean was the one that reach to Emma. Seems like Emma can't apologize.

and that would make zero sense
    Darling, I want them to have sex, not apologise to each other. That's Scemma nonsense.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

i cant believe folks are fighting this so hard...what makes these clones "less" than the real characters? Nothing. Biologicallly the same, and the mind is the same too. Same person. IDK how you can be okay with Kurt's or Xavier's Resurrection and not all these other million.

[Anyway. Morrison's run was delicious. i think the majority has ruled on that. It's just interesting af and the characters got much cooler. Unrelated post footers about how it sucked on here. lol]

Emma was right

To my surprise, I found that I’m not against of friendly relationship between Emma and Jean. Reading it was pretty refreshing actually.

Maybe the Red King can submit a revote on Creeds fate given they weren't allowed to make a case

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    To my surprise, I found that I’m not against of friendly relationship between Emma and Jean. Reading it was pretty refreshing actually.
    Yeah same. I don't mind it now

Quote Originally Posted by Graphicisnovel View Post
    i cant believe folks are fighting this so hard...what makes these clones "less" than the real characters? Nothing. Biologicallly the same, and the mind is the same too. Same person. IDK how you can be okay with Kurt's or Xavier's Resurrection and not all these other million.

[Anyway. Morrison's run was delicious. i think the majority has ruled on that. It's just interesting af and the characters got much cooler. Unrelated post footers about how it sucked on here. lol]
    It amounts to 'These two books that were announced as existing to simply set the stage for a new era and dynamic of X-Stories did exactly what it said it did and that upsets me'.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Yeah same. I don't mind it now
    You probably like it coz Emma didn't have to apologise

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    There's Mystique, Apocalypse, Sinister, Exodus, Shaw on the council. Emma, Magneto has villainous past plus Xavier being shady.
    If the more moral ones out on mission will the council still be held?
    Will there be a maximum number of members have to be present to hold a council meeting or all of them have to present?I guess with telepathy it's not a problem.
    Of course. Why erect a Council if something as missions could disrupt its day to day/law making activities.

As interesting and good as the book has been, and I do love the rise of a mutant nation, and the set up of a combined society of X-Men and ex (X?) villains, I find myself more interested in what comes eventually. Nothing last forever, there will be a fall at some point. And I don't think it's going to come from Apocalypse and certainly not Magneto. this whole idea sort of fits into Apocalypse's agenda and Magneto is clearly 100% on board for now. Mystique will do what is best for Mystique so she's sort of a wild card. Exodus will follow Magneto. As long as he has money and power Shaw will stay in line. I guess I just can't wait for Sinister to start doing what he always does...sinister and "Sinister" things. If there's a fall that's definitely the direction it's going to come from.

Also them putting Creed in stasis...who else have they got down there? I still think there's more to tell to that

But there were so many good scenes in the last few pages of celebration. It did my heart good, even though i'm more interested in seeing how it's all going to be torn apart eventually.