Page 37 of 106 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

i wonder if Synch's family know that he's alive again. he was one of the only Generation X students who had a family to return to (Paige has a large one as well). they might have lost touch after that emplate virus ordeal.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post

Anyone know who that guy is supposed to be?
    Could be Steven Lang or Cameron Hodge?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i wonder if Synch's family know that he's alive again. he was one of the only Generation X students who had a family to return to (Paige has a large one as well). they might have lost touch after that emplate virus ordeal.
    You know, I thought about that. His parents clearly loved their child, so I think it would be a total bummer if they don’t address that.

Whoever he is, he has a fancy door in his apartment.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Monet cared for good Creed. Not the evil one they exiled

I mentioned earlier Hickman most likely won't address or bring up that relationship. The AXIS deal seems to be ignored once characters get fixed. So I think his whole inversion is filler. When Hickman wrote inverted Stark, I hear he ignored AXIS and established him as broken by life events.

And since JH did opt to just toss Creed out, and Monet is a favorite, she won't care anymore than Shaw. Lol And she shouldn't.

Say...would anything stop Xavier from using Inverted Creed should he resurrect Sabertooth? If he does have all of mutant kinds subconscious/soul/whatever it is that makes that Cerebro work wouldn’t it be possible that Xavier would have a copy of Creed before he reverted back to his normal self and thus by creating a new body with that Creed’s mentality and memories would bring about a good sabertooth. Though I suppose that begins to get into the weird questions that surround the resurrection process in the first place as well as morality.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    You're actually unbelievable. My god.

You managed to derail the POX #5 thread for 50 pages with this Jean/Emma garbage, multiple people expressed severe fatigue of the discussion, and your first thing to do, your very first post on page 3 in this thread is to start at it again? Wtf?

Not to mention that you've somehow managed to ignore Hickman writing Jean is a stronger TP than Emma, with a strong voice to continue complaining about Jean and Emma? When this very scence was depicted as showing them move foward? Like, do you get some sort of buzz off Emma bashing or something because come on man.
    It exhausts me too. I hope X-Force #1 has like 2 or 3 full pages of Emma and Jean having high tea at Emma's Krakoan flat and discussing events that are happening in Marauders and X-Force.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Say...would anything stop Xavier from using Inverted Creed should he resurrect Sabertooth? If he does have all of mutant kinds subconscious/soul/whatever it is that makes that Cerebro work wouldn’t it be possible that Xavier would have a copy of Creed before he reverted back to his normal self and thus by creating a new body with that Creed’s mentality and memories would bring about a good sabertooth. Though I suppose that begins to get into the weird questions that surround the resurrection process in the first place as well as morality.
    I would think he could be inverted again. But Marvel just half-assed undid that so they didn't want invert Creed. And again if Hickman ignores that, then Creed's never been good. Lol unless Xavier reverts him to his child self pre-daddy torture. Lol

On another note, I loved the colors. I think Gracia's pallet was used so there wasn't too much difference.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

LOVED seeing a more aggressive Jean, loved how she silenced Creed.
    Nice to see when she shows her more fiery attitude. Also nice to see Jean hand Emma the beer, she’s always been such a class act. Although I don’t see Jean or Emma drinking beer, champagne or wine perhaps.

Dazzler FINALLY appeared, so happy she wasn’t in that dated disco costume.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma and Scotts look at each other <3
    Seemed more like Scott was smiling to be playing around with his brother.
    Last edited by WhitePhoenix; 10-02-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Amazing Member

HAVOK: You Dirty Dog Scott!

SCOTT: I know rite! Dont hate the playa bro....

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post

Seemed more like Scott was smiling to be playing around with his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Drunk me on thursday night tryna get some from my best friend and her bf.

It looks like her best friends... i think jean just move on. Or maybe it just me.

Plus this...
    Last edited by jorge17881; 10-02-2019 at 12:21 PM.

BANNED

The leader of ORCHIS, I think. His name is in HoX #1, but I can't remember it.

What a truly brilliant way to reboot everyone and everything without actually dismissing all of the past stories.

I love how Hickman gave everyone a fresh start...well except for Creed.

But a lot of the bad blood and infighting, for now, seems to have abated.

This issue could absolutely be the final issue of the X-Men ever, the grand finale, and I'd be SO happy.

It has that feel to it. Like the final episode of a great TV series.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

They applied that law retroactively. It was kinda unfair to Sabretooth. I mean yeah he is a vicious murderer, but what about fair due process!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    You're actually unbelievable. My god.

You managed to derail the POX #5 thread for 50 pages with this Jean/Emma garbage, multiple people expressed severe fatigue of the discussion, and your first thing to do, your very first post on page 3 in this thread is to start at it again? Wtf?

Not to mention that you've somehow managed to ignore Hickman writing Jean as a stronger TP than Emma, with a strong voice to continue complaining about Emma? When this very scence was depicted as showing them move foward? Like, do you get some sort of buzz off Emma bashing or something because come on man.
    This discussion was pages ago. IDK why you bring this up again

Jean was always better on TP than Emma, not even Morrison dared to make it different. Jean is Omega TP
    I think Jean was good, but everyone was good here too. Just normal stuff