Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1590
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I remember Sabretooth being a competent Weapon X agent in the 2000s. He’s such an inconsistent character. He’s either a mindless goon or a mastermind psychopath.
    He's mainly the former these days.

I go back to this scene in Batman The Dark Knight

Some men just want to watch the world burn! I think this is true, there are people out there who just don't care what happens to anyone around them and they enjoy causing pain and suffering. Are they psychopaths, possibly yes, but even if they are, is there any real treatment for them anyway?

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

That council scene would be boring if it was modeled off a western justice system. **** that. Give me spooky mutant Illuminati that puts the state above individual rights. It’s unethical but fun. Does anyone want to see Glob opening up his mail to find a jury duty summons?

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    That council scene would be boring if it was modeled off a western justice system. **** that. Give me spooky mutant Illuminati that puts the state above individual rights. It’s unethical but fun. Does anyone want to see Glob opening up his mail to find a jury duty summons?
    Well, it's not like I'm really mad over it. It was seriously a great comic. I like that it gave me stuff to argue over. Good storytelling makes you care! I remember just a few short months ago during Age of X-man and whatever that **** was with Cable that I've completely blocked out, where everyone just wanted it all to end. This is soooooooooooo much better.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Perhaps prodigy has picked up some legal expertise and could serve as a legal expert of Krakoa. Imagine your legal testament being drawn by a young adult unsteady of a wizened old sage.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Perhaps prodigy has picked up some legal expertise and could serve as a legal expert of Krakoa. Imagine your legal testament being drawn by a young adult unsteady of a wizened old sage.
    Hey! That’s rude, she’s not that old.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Hey! That’s rude, she’s not that old.
    Lol. You are missing the joke.

I-

okay

BANNED

I-

okay
    Sorry if the joke got to you. If it makes any difference I wasn't referring to Storm specifically but all the elderly council members like Magneto Charles Sinister and Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    Well, she kind of is. Although to get technical, she's a parasitic lifeform from the astral plane who took on a physical body when she bonded to Xavier while he was still in the womb. (That's Grant Morrison for you). But mutant or no, she's not really human either.
    The point of what stung so much about Genosha is that she used a human weapon designed to kill mutants. Without those tools created to subjugate mutantkind, Nova would’ve never been able to go through with her plan. Also, she doesn’t have an X-Gene, she’s a Mummundrai.

The point of what stung so much about Genosha is that she used a human weapon designed to kill mutants. Without those tools created to subjugate mutantkind, Nova would’ve never been able to go through with her plan. Also, she doesn’t have an X-Gene, she’s a Mummundrai.
    Hopefully after red we NEVER see her again

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I hope we do see her. I didn't like how she was used in Red and how there was no explanation as to what body she was inhabiting. She is quite an interesting and powerful villain and she's not a mutant so she won't be "forgiven" or given a blank state like the others. Perfect threat for Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    If they do, I hope it’s only so they can wrap up whatever No-Girl/Nurse Annie’s son subplots they left hanging so she can stay gone.

BANNED

So do we blame the manufacturer for all of the crimes of murder committed with a Bushmaster QRC AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle?
    Last edited by Shreene; 10-04-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    So do we blame Colt Manufacturing for all of the crimes of murders with AR-15?
    Did Colt build those weapons with the intention of murdering an entire race?