Page 48 of 106 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I really want to see the Avengers having a panic room meeting.
    Who? :-) Kidding. Rogers can visit but must leave his shield and shirt home.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    What happens if there is a competing religon of Absalon Mercaptor and Selene with the objectives of the Quiet council. Do they dispose of them
    Is Mister M part of Krakoa? I don't think I saw it. He and Monarch are the two omegas that we don't know where they are.

Does Rogers have paternal rights under Karakoan law?

Also thank God for the ressurection process Namor can just assume Shaw was resurrected
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-02-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Is Mister M part of Krakoa? I don't think I saw it. He and Monarch are the two omegas that we don't know where they are.
    Thought Mister M was dead he may have yet to be resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    I’m not familiar with Exodus, but he’s definitely about that life, lol. While also, mentoring the young mutants, interesting character for sure. Great issue all around...����������������
    He’s never been developed that well beyond being a Magneto sycophant, but he’s pretty old and was a knight and crusader, so he should have some pretty cool stories.

BANNED

I’d like to see a mutant freak out over being resurrected. What if a depressed mutant commits suicide? Isn’t that his right to die? We know heaven and hell exist in the MU(Aaron’s Amazing X-Men). Wouldn’t you be pissed if you were ripped away from heaven to be made use of for Xavier’s agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    He’s never been developed that well beyond being a Magneto sycophant, but he’s pretty old and was a knight and crusader, so he should have some pretty cool stories.
    He turned on Magneto when he became human

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’d like to see a mutant freak out over being resurrected. What if a depressed mutant commits suicide? Isn’t that his right to die? We know heaven and hell exist in the MU(Aaron’s Amazing X-Men). Wouldn’t you be pissed if you were ripped away from heaven to be made use of for Xavier’s agenda?
    You mean Qwerty?

10char

We also know Banshess soul was stuck in Hades realm on the slot machines. And he wanted to get back by winning the jackpot
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-02-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

About Xavier and what's under the helmet, I think it relates to what we've seen in X^3, and the reason we haven't been shown yet is because it hasn't been explained how that future relates to the present. I'm thinking it will connect to The Librarian, so either the symbol that's on his cheek but in a different placement, or some incorporation of machine parts that indicate how they used the information from that timeline to better this one.

They need to sign a DNR - do not resurrect.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    You mean Qwerty?
    *googles Qwerty*

Strength level
    Weak human

Weaknesses
    Incapable of functioning as a normal person. Her power made her mind get lost in the chaos of multiple futures. Spent most of her time in what appeared to be a vegetative coma, but really wasn't. Her mind was simply too active to pay attention to her body.
    Holy ****, I’ve never felt so represented.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Magneto told Creed not to kill on his mission, but he did anyway...

Creed then felt no remorse and kept displaying behavior neither council member could control....

He then attacked Xavier and displayed action that would ruin and bring down the Krakoa nation....

He deserved that punishment and it wasn't unfair at all. He already made the Krakoa nation look bad their first week in. No doubt he would continue to do so. I believe his trial was a test for himself. Had he felt any remorse or any accountability he probably would've gotten off with an easier sentence or none at all. Oh well, thats his problem.
    Exactly! Creed behaved like a fucking barbarian and received his just dessert. I feel no sympathy for him and as Storm said it was a long time coming. Any mutant that steps out of line the way he did should meet the same fate

Fun fact: The execution music from Danganronpa started playing in my head during Creed's trial and punishment
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

*googles Qwerty*

Holy ****, I’ve never felt so represented.
    She was miserable but shes an asset
    Attached Images Attached Images

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I really want to see the Avengers having a panic room meeting. Of course they would act like this is the biggest crisis in the universe and they would refuse to admit that they are actually partially culpable and/or complicit in the genocide of mutants.
    Which would be tragically reflective of real life. As Martin Luther King, Jr. said at one point, "There comes a time, when silence is betrayal," and then there was "Letter from a Birmingham Jail" in which he lamented lukewarm understanding from would-be allies as being worse than the violence and hostility from actual enemies. By virtue of their silence in the face of human genocidal aggression toward mutants, the Avengers long ago betrayed their erstwhile allies in the X-Men, and on that note, no wonder the Unity Squad never really worked. The Avengers were never willing to admit that the status quo they fought to preserve for so long was a fundamentally unjust one for mutants or commit to meaningful reforms in order to make it more just.

Of course, that's generally the problem with the superhero mythos --- what do they do with all that great power and great responsibility when the world they inhabit is fundamentally corrupt, if not broken, and the extant status quo tramples on or makes lies out of their high-minded ideals? Perhaps phrasing it another way, "What happens to superheroes when the world they're trying to protect isn't worth it? Do they try to make it better, even if it makes them the villain(s) in the eyes of those too comfortable with the status quo and those who have benefited too much from the status quo to give it up? Or do they do what little good they can on the periphery while the status quo continues to inflict pain and suffering on so many because 'you can't punch a corrupt society in the face'?"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I really want to see the Avengers having a panic room meeting.
    Let's be super cereal here. The Avengers are probably already preparing their next attack to start AvX 2, it's canon that the Muties can't have something nice without the Avengers panicking because they suck.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue