Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1590
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Jean has TK (so does Madelyne, for that matter), she just couldn't do much because she was keeping contact with base. There's also no problem with her letting Creed speak.

Also, most of the X-men know Madelyne well enough to tell her apart from Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    As of now, Jean lobotomized her with empathy.
    In a lifetime where Moira was dead, she leads her own team and advocated human/mutant coexistence...then yes Jean did that.

But what about life 10? Can we honestly say with no confusion and complete trust that Nova is out of the picture? I think not if anything I expect Hickman to use her at some point in a much better fashion than the previous writer did.

Question: We know baseline humans and enhanced can give birth to Mutants, we know mutants can give birth to baseline humans, we also know they can identify potential mutants before birth...what happens to the baseline human babies born on Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    In a lifetime where Moira was dead, she leads her own team and advocated human/mutant coexistence...then yes Jean did that.

But what about life 10? Can we honestly say with no confusion and complete trust that Nova is out of the picture? I think not if anything I expect Hickman to use her at some point in a much better fashion than the previous writer did.
    Nothing suggests events on Red never happened, we have Trinary on dawn of X
    And Jean didn't lobotomized Nova

All-New Member

Question: We know baseline humans and enhanced can give birth to Mutants, we know mutants can give birth to baseline humans, we also know they can identify potential mutants before birth...what happens to the baseline human babies born on Krakoa?
    That's what Selene is for.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nothing suggests events on Red never happened, we have Trinary on dawn of X
    And Jean didn't lobotomized Nova
    Nothing suggests they did happen either and the appearance of a character first seen in red is hardly an indicator given that Hickman is using characters created from Bendis time so nothing stops him from bringing in other characters from other writers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveZero1 View Post
    That's what Selene is for.
    Well...that took a dark turn now didn't it?

BANNED

Sinister needs test subjects for his experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Hey. Is this really Jean Grey? It occurs to me via her new sexual permissiveness (the rectangle), her sudden lack of telekinisis (Jean seriously would have wrecked those sentinels during the mission), the Inferno references (that demon invasion of Krakoa), Sinister secret #3, and the fact that she's strutting around in the outfit that Jean killed herself in (Next level bitchery), not to mention her ruthlessness (Jean would have let Creed speak.)

Yeah, I think this is Madelyn Pryor.
    She is acting weird, but I can see why she doesn't has patience with Creed. They have some story

this is suppossed to be Jean, but something is wrong

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

She is acting weird, but I can see why she doesn't has patience with Creed. They have some story

Jean went easy on Creed. We can't forget how she clobbered him back in the 90's and repeatedly told him to his face he was trash. Her hating him & not wanting to afford him any chances is perfectly in character. lol

At best, I would have expected Kurt to be in favor of forgiveness and lighter punishment. But everyone else there is either only cares for their own gain, making them indifferent, or they flat out hate Creed. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-04-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Astonishing Member

?
    It's so weird people still clinging on to the idea that Life 10 still isn't "our" 616 reality. Like ya'll this is it. What would the point of omitting X-Men Red from continuity? Especially since the series has been referenced by Storm's costume and Trinary's inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    ?
    It's so weird people still clinging on to the idea that Life 10 still isn't "our" 616 reality. Like all this is it. What would the point of omitting X-Men Red from continuity? Especially since the series has been referenced by Storm's costume and Trinary's inclusion.
    I have never denied it is 616, all i have said is it is a different 616.

I believe all the lives she lived are all 616 but every life was different from the others because of Moira's actions in each life that had a different outcome that sent her back and starts the cycle anew.

If I'm wrong then I am wrong, just show me the proof and I will bow out of this notion 4ever more and never bring it up again.

She is not acting weird none of the X-Men are. They are simply fed up with being trampled on and it is about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Sinister needs test subjects for his experiments.
    And the dark turn continues.

Astonishing Member

I have never denied it is 616, all i have said is it is a different 616.

I believe all the lives she lived are all 616 but every life was different from the others because of Moira's actions in each life that had a different outcome that sent her back and starts the cycle anew.

If I'm wrong then I am wrong, just show me the proof and I will bow out of this notion 4ever more and never bring it up again.
    I mean if it's not our 616 than by virtue it's an alternate reality but screw it at that point it would arguing semantics.

The proof is in the pudding in my opinion but I don't think some fans will be satisfied until Hickman himself comes out and declares that life 10 is the current 616 (and even then I doubt they will be lol)

You're asking for proof that this is the current 616 when honestly there's nothing that says it isn't besides a few characterizations that people disagree with. Life 10 lines up with what we know of the 616. This world is being carried over to the Dawn of X titles unless you're saying Hickman is going to suddenly throw in some last minute twist that it wasn't?

Which once again what purpose would that serve especially ending HoX the way he did? Right now all the emphasis is being placed on this Life 10. This is the life that Moira is using to "break all the rules" not Life 11.
    Last edited by loke13; 10-04-2019 at 10:50 PM.