Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She didn't suffered a consequence,
    She did. The whole ‘lets watch again how your students died’ thing, when Jean mentally tortured her.
    Get over it.

Oh it was off panel. this is a old excuse

They weren't. That wasn't Jean
    It was confirmed by Dr Strange

They dont have to be friends but they can be cordial with eachother. Which was shown in this issue. Why are you guys complaining about that exchange? Was it really THAT bad?

Honestly no. No it was not.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-02-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Its a fundamental legal concept that laws cannot be enforced retroactively. Creed's sentence is bogus. Krakoa is tyranny. "Prof X" is a fraud. Now pay up a couple of hundred dollars to get the rest of the story as we see this all fall apart and the "real" Xmen return.

To level set: Morrison's run = Matrix . Hickman = Matrix Reloaded/Revolution orgy and all.
    Human law tho right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Its a fundamental legal concept that laws cannot be enforced retroactively. Creed's sentence is bogus. Krakoa is tyranny. "Prof X" is a fraud. Now pay up a couple of hundred dollars to get the rest of the story as we see this all fall apart and the "real" Xmen return.

To level set: Morrison's run = Matrix . Hickman = Matrix Reloaded/Revolution orgy and all.
    Of course it's bogus. But they either let Creed go free, which would be foolish, or they make an example out of him to make sure none of the other killers fall out of line and put mutantkind in danger due to some stupid decision.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean it's very obvious in this new age of Krakoa that past grievances are being forgiven that's the whole point of bringing in the villains.

Yep, exactly.

I'll also take a polyamorous relationship. Though the idea of Emma and Logan being involved stretches the imagination.

Let’s not turn this thread into another Morrison schism. It was almost 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Does anyone want to take a guess at how the final mapping of Krakoa works?

Bar Sinister is obviously Sinister land. Red Keep for Kate, White Palace for Emma, Blackstone is probably for Shaw. I wonder if the other members of the council each have a territory to oversee. Maybe the Great Captains got the Arena and the Danger Island?
    I liked the Hellfire Bay thing, for all of their pirate needs.

I think some major players/villains like Apoc and Krakoa did get a zone. I don't think the X-Men would want a territory for themselves, maybe a common area. You're right about the Arena being probably for war mettings.

They did Creed dirty. Imagine being sentenced for murder by people like Sinister, Exodus, Apocalypse, Mystique

The council is just too much fun.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It was confirmed by Dr Strange
    Dr strange also thought Ghost Jean was gone. And Jean was on a phoenix egg. So not her

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They dont have to be friends but they can be cordial with eachother. Which was shown in this issue. Why are you guys complaining about that exchange? Was it really THAT bad?

Honestly no. No it was not.
    Yeah some people won't be happy until Jean shatters Emma. It was a nice resolution and now we can accept it and all be friends.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-02-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Best Issue so far amazing. What stood out to me.

-Loved Banshee/Siyrn smiling at each other.

-Jean was bad ass. I also loved the subtleness the artist created in my mind with Emma having this big halo of pink and not able to shut Sabretooth down but Jean did it with almost a mental whisper giving the small plop of pink over her forehead. Very nice imagery.

-Storm was Storm. She basically flat out said no one is denying any mutant a right to own property in the world outside Karoka or to abandon it.

-Storm and Jean. Has anyone else noticed they are almost always together in the panels we see them in.

-Dazzler/Siryn union of power scene. The art was fantastic in this panel. Given what we know of how it feels when mutants use their powers together that must have been quite the moment for them and their faces showed it

-Cyclops/Logan- Ummm to me this looked like the couple getting it on. Did Scott have his hands about to rest on Logan's abs. IF you look at the shadow his hand had to be really close or nearly on it to cast that. lol

-The Jean/beer scene played out MUCH better than spoilers. Scott did not hand her the beers. Jean was in control and the artist did a great job of showing it was her idea to grab the beers and take them over to Emma. She was the bigger person here. Also it looked like it was inspired by Logan taking a beer over to Gorgon. Sort of like a new beginning for all.

-Havok/Scott scene, i don't really like havok much but that was a nice scene. Again the artist conveyed the emotion well.

-I never thought i would see Pixie/Broo/Synch/Skin in a panel together *sniff*

-Nightcrawlers make more mutants can be taken a lot of ways but i think he meant anyway possible and it was kind of tongue and cheek for have a lot of sex.

I have a lot of thoughts but thats what stands out the most to me right now. I smiled so much.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Dr strange also thought Ghost Jean was gone. And Jean was on a phoenix egg. So not her
    It was comfirmed several times in the series and this issie suppports that.

You can believe what you want but that was the real Jean

And this is a Jean i can root for