Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    They did Creed dirty. Imagine being sentenced for murder by people like Sinister, Exodus, Apocalypse, Mystique
    I gonna have to agree. There is a lot of criminals there and forever is a long time. This remembers me of the phantom zone on superman comics

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    She did. The whole ‘lets watch again how your students died’ thing, when Jean mentally tortured her.
    Get over it.
    That was small stuff. Emma still got to lead x-men, stole Jean's husband and place.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It was comfirmed several times in the series and this issie suppports that.

You can believe what you want but that was the real Jean
    It wasn't confirmed outside of the series. even if confirmed they weren't friends or in good terms.

IDK why Jean and Emma have to be friends, that is boring and only ever benefits Emma

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

The biggest barrier to a new beginning is all the people stuck in the past. It's clear that Krakoa is a reset, so carrying old grudges into it, whether between heroes, villains, exes, etc., would defeat everything Chuck is trying to do. I like that the characters are embracing the reset in-universe.

The map is interesting. They unnamed the tumor, but they named it No-Place in HoX1, and then Moira's area as Moira's No-Place in PoX5 so I thought she was in the tumor area. But now Moira's area is Moira's No-Space. So I guess they were still making some changes and Moira isn't in the tumor area.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 10-02-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She never have to do this. Funny how this works.

I like that finally recognize that Bishop is a capable leader, now stop using him on teams were leaders are white

It i syour right..

But Emma has to apologize. She didn't suffered a consequence, apologize is the least she could do

==========================
    To tink Age of x-men came with Bishop and Jean, just to Hickman arrive with this inferior thing
    No she doesn't but whatever. Jott is as irrelevant as Scemma is to me. Long live Jemma.

BANNED

Jean being used as plot device for Bishop's story being superior to anything Hickman has done is some next level joke.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    I'll also take a polyamorous relationship. Though the idea of Emma and Logan being involved stretches the imagination.
    Emma isn't sleeping with that manlet, she finds him gross. She's here for Jean and Scott only.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Jean being used as plot device for Bishop's story being superior to anything Hickman has done is some next level joke.
    But being OOC is better?

that is a different reading

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah some people won't be happy until Jean shatters Emma. It was a nice resolution and now we can accept it and all be friends.
    what resolution?

I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if Scott and Jean and Jean and Emma and Emma and Scott had an ENTIRE "sit down" in their minds during that Beer exchange scene. And if they didn't.... that's fine too. Viva Compassion. Viva Forgiveness. Viva Love. Viva the disavowing of Human Societal Constructs of what is acceptable and appropriate.

From reading the spoilers I thought those 4 characters were just together out of nowhere, like, by themselves, without any specific reason. If we had the same scene without the context of a big party with everyone in Krakoa, I would still be assuming something more lol. But I don't think there's any Jean/Emma really being implied...

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Sending Creed out on the mission could be seen as a test or as a set up depending on how you want to view it.Either way, I'm interested to see on what situation will inevitably require the mutants to "break the glass in case of emergency" by releasing him from exile.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    No she doesn't but whatever. Jott is as irrelevant as Scemma is to me. Long live Jemma.
    Jemma is bad. Emma helped Mastermind abuse Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Sending Creed out on the mission could be seen as a test or as a set up depending on how you want to view it.Either way, I'm interested to see on what situation will inevitably require the mutants to "break the glass in case of emergency" by releasing him from exile.
    Well of course the killing machine would be out there killing people

Amazing Member

Y'all are weird. Biggest story in decades (which I personally did not enjoy but recognize it raises important social and political question and really shakes up the X-verse) and yet 80% of the posts are about some imaginary lesbian/gay sex scenarios. LOL Comics are dead.

Mighty Member

y'all really looking so deep into a thing that ain't that deep.

Jean Grey: See you later alligator.
    Emma Frost: Buh-bye Butterfly
    Scott Summer: Give a hug ladybug
    James Howlett: Be sweet parakeet
    Namor: Blow a kiss goldfish

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    But being OOC is better?

that is a different reading
    Better than being a plot device for somebody else. Also, it's OOC according to your own definition. This whole Krakoa thing is about letting old grudges behind, but it appears some of us are more than satisfied in feeding some useless rage.

apocalypse.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Y'all are weird. Biggest story in decades (which I personally did not enjoy but recognize it raises important social and political question and really shakes up the X-verse) and yet 80% of the posts are about some imaginary lesbian/gay sex scenarios. LOL Comics are dead.
    I guess you really are new here. Imaginary gay/lesbian sex is ALWAYS a hot topic on these boards.