Page 19 of 106 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Its a fundamental legal concept that laws cannot be enforced retroactively. Creed's sentence is bogus. Krakoa is tyranny. "Prof X" is a fraud. Now pay up a couple of hundred dollars to get the rest of the story as we see this all fall apart and the "real" Xmen return.

To level set: Morrison's run = Matrix . Hickman = Matrix Reloaded/Revolution orgy and all.
    Lol your tone seems very... pointed. How fun.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jemma is bad. Emma helped Mastermind abuse Jean.

Well of course the killing machine would be out there killing people
    It's time for you to get over a decades long story written by someone else, love.

All-New Member

Mutants winning and celebrating for a change! No gloom and doom. That 6 pack being passed around though! Dope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Gorgon is a horrible person precisely because he is a nihilist who doesn't care about anything because he thinks everything doesn't matter because everyone is going to die. But perhaps if he finds something to believe in alongside the fact that death is no longer inevitable, he can be redeemed.

Although probably not.
    Death is meaningless thanks to The Five. In Krakoa, Gorgon would be a scrub if kept up with his nihilistic antics.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Considering my first and biggest take away from this issue is that "mutant law" is a farce, you might be wrong.
    I haven’t had time to read the entirety of the previous 20 pages lol so forgive me if you’ve already explained your qualms but what would lead you to believe that, I must ask?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Death is meaningless thanks to The Five. In Krakoa, Gorgon would be a scrub if kept up with his nihilistic antics.
    I mean, Gorgon cannot redeem himself at a moral level. He is scum. But on a purely intellectual level, with how intelligent he is, I don't think it is impossible for him to behave in a civilized manner in Krakoa.

You guys Sabretooth didnt look like a push over in those scenes at all. But like even if he tried. What could have he really done to that council?

Also why is mutant law a farce? I don't get why that is a take away. Can you elaborate. Sorry I forgot the quote the right person because these pages increase fast.

They were also polyamorous in Jeff Parkers New Exiles

Emma even said you get him in the morning and I in the evening

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I haven’t had time to read the entirety of the previous 20 pages lol
    Seriously, it's 7:30am! How are there 19 pages already?!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    For quick review, I go back & forth on 3 or 2.5 of 5.

Love Rectangle
    Logan, Scott, Emma, and Jean are getting along well. Which is fishy and does bring up some possibility to Sinister Secret #5 for them. Polyamory or equal cheating. lol.

Cameos
    Nice to have it confirmed that Skin & Synch are back. It's too bad Monet was left out given her romantic history with Synch. You'd think they'd have gone to the celebration together.

On Sabretooth
    Narrative wise it makes sense for Hickman to get rid of him given the character has become rather useless over the years. While Hickman didn't do him any justice, he at least euthanized him to keep him off the table until something interesting or good can be done, which it may take to write him out of this,

In-story wise it makes sense given the way he's been written as a villain the last few years. He has no sense of subtly and simply can't cooperate or even pretend to like his smarter self from the 90's. He's a meathead and liability in any situation, so there's no point keeping him around. The flaw however was execution. Magneto sends him on a mission he had no business on just to punish him when he does the only thing he is good for these days, lol Unless it was a not-so-subtle way to get rid of him.

Also, now some can finally stop complaining about him getting off free. I think it was obvious he'd be punished for his crimes. Unlike Mystique, he doesn't get away with anything (everything in her case). It was only a matter of time. And clear it was gonna be lasting when he's been absent from anything related to DOX.
    I'll be honest Silver Fang, I don't think this is the last we will see Creed. There is a good chance that Sinister will let him out. There is also a good chance that those demons that are on the other side of the dimensional barrier may be able to talk to Creed while he is in the no place prison inside Krakoa. The "no place" sounds other dimensional and there is a chance that because the breach into the demon universe was stop gapped by Arkoa and the Four Horseman that there is a potential for bleed between the two dimensions and around the barrier that was created by Arkoa. So we may see Creed a lot sooner than we think.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They were also polyamorous in Jeff Parkers New Exiles

Emma even said you get him in the morning and I in the evening
    that is not what happens and that was a AU

By the way, am I the only one who loves how casual Cypher is in the whole meeting? He's like "Lol, look at all those people believing themselves so important, a word of mine and Krakoa crushes them."

-Are we suppose to assume Karima made it back to earth from the station orbiting the sun because she heard Xavier?

-Does anyone know who that was on the page with Karima, the third panel of the guy with the Maker like helmet on? It looks too old to be maker and definitely wasn't Xavier because the collar on the shirt is different.

And that page with the celebration far out sort of gave me a shiver. The fire works were almost in the shape of the Johnny 5 robot watching over all of Krakoa as a collective of mutants were having a grand ol time with their powers.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    that is not what happens and that was a AU
    He was sleeping with both and Emma was open to it
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Sweet Dougie chilling in the trees was cozy as hell, yes.

I think Gorgon is irredeemable as well. But the interesting and ominous implications of what someone else suggested - that Krakoa has given him something new to believe in - are fascinating. That, or Xavier has brainwashed him 'for the greater good.'