Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It is something that always works. As humans we use our eyes to form empathy. Things without eyes are disturbing to us, like that monster in Pan's Labyrinth. The simple act of wearing sunglasses (or a visor like Scott) makes a person seem more inaccessible. A helmet like Xavier's, in which it is not even clear that he has eyes is an absolute dehumanization.
    Reason no. x why many people don't like Cyke.

Who is the Red King I wonder? And why the big secret? Could be Omega Red I suppose. He was on that variant cover which was allegedly a spoiler. Again, though, not sure why they’d bother redacting that.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Reason no. x why many people don't like Cyke.
    It is part of his personality that he has difficulty communicating with other people or expressing his feelings. The visor is a perfect visual metaphor for his introversion, it is a physical barrier that separates him from the rest of the world. That is why in the few moments in which he has been able to take off his visor with Emma and Jean they have been so emotionally shocking.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The book. 10ch
    The book is a liar.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-02-2019 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Who is the Red King I wonder? And why the big secret? Could be Omega Red I suppose. He was on that variant cover which was allegedly a spoiler. Again, though, not sure why they’d bother redacting that.
    Its supposedly Kitty Pryde. And I'm beginning to wonder if that redaction was a red herring because honestly what impact could Omega Red have on any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitan View Post
    Its supposedly Kitty Pryde. And I'm beginning to wonder if that redaction was a red herring because honestly what impact could Omega Red have on any of this?
    Kitty is the Red Queen, not King

So I guess Kitty is not in the council?

Spectacular Member

In trying to prevent Nimrod from being built they will cause his creation.

Astonishing Member

Did we ever find out where rasputin and omega when when xorn opened his singularly ? Wonder if they went to the 616

BANNED

The Humans attack basically.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Why is Hickman hiding Professor’s face? If we hadn't been shown his bald head several times, I would’ve thought that he had grown a gorgeous hair. The biggest plot twist ever.
    I think there's a red diamond on his forehead.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I would like to know if these X-Men are 'real'

Or are they some sort of carbon copies with memories based on a certain time period?

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

The reveal will be Moira's long-term plan: Mutants must survive/surpass/defeat the Phalanx assimilation. Mutant consciousness--collected by Xavier and his successors--will be made into a larger super-massive society that can do battle with the Phalanx in a thousand years.

We've seen Marauders, Excalibur, and maybe Fallen Angels set up in HoX6, so PoX6 will set up New Mutants and X-Men with this reveal.
    Last edited by Filthy Mutie; 10-04-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Hopefully we find out the surprising end to the human-machine-Mutant war along the way.

BANNED

Every issue a displayed concept was explored further in next issue. We had this with the Sinister database -> resurrection protocol. Cerebro as a backup for mutants and the UN meeting -> Forge being tasked with Cerebro and Emma accepting Charles's offer. This issue we had the council introduced in PoX #5 finally beginning their work. So, it'll be probably about Moira's No-Space, whatever happens to people thrown underground or something regarding the Great Captains. Anyway, it'll be an issue with a sadder/scarier hook to balance out this week.