Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remember Nimrod's "stasis bath" where whoever got doused was forever conscious, aware, in stasis and basically never able to die?

Sabretooth's fate seems suspiciously similar to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Shortpack! View Post
    Remember Nimrod's "stasis bath" where whoever got doused was forever conscious, aware, in stasis and basically never able to die?

Sabretooth's fate seems suspiciously similar to that...
    It does, it really does.......... oh, and his final words OMG, I got it

I also found it interesting that the recent Incoming X-based teaser had Prof, Mags and Apocalypse shown with the "Deadly Alliance" header and yet we still had the hard stare scene at the end of HoX #6.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I just read the issue and didn’t get that set up ...
    • Marauders: White Queen and Black King, the empty chair at their table (solits revealed who this is), their economic focus, the revealed relevant points on the map
    • Excalibur: Apocalypse looking sad, listless--his skills and desires need a new purpose (which is clearly going to dovetail with Excalibur's mission)
    • Fallen Angels: Mutant laws, mutants who are welcome and those who are not, being exiled for breaking mutant laws, Magneto orchestrating covert missions
    • X-Force (which I forgot to mention): Same as the above, but from the perspective of the law/Krakoa as opposed to the accused/off-Krakoa
    • New Mutants potentially: The training facilities located on Krakoa Atlantic

If you're talking about PoX6, then I don't know what to tell you yet, because I haven't read it.

BANNED

I also think we'll be seeing Rasputin and possibly future Xorn again due to the singularity reveal, but maybe not quite so soon. If they're coming it means they may have info on Moira/Life 9 (or even Life 6, if they're hopping around?) to break to the present-day X-Men.

Moira is clearly hiding for a reason. I'm fairly certain no one but Xavier and Magneto know she's alive - not Rahne, not Sean or Theresa. The question is why.

For the record, I think the far future will be revealed as Moira being resurrected in life 9 by an even more far future civilisation that effectively resurrects everyone who ever existed. This provides Moira with the secret of resurrection which she is now turning to her own purpose. Perhaps this requires Xavier to be partly techno-organic and this is expressed as a biomechanical eye in his forehead.

I would like to see some nod to a plan of coexistence between humans and mutants in the longer term.

All of this leaves a huge question as to what happened in life 6 of course. Originally I wondered if life 6 could be when Moira went all-in with Nimrod, and maybe that would mean the far future is actually from life 6 but with the same outcome, but it would have to have initially horrified Moira enough to attempt killing everyone related to the sentinels. So if that version is true then she is presumably using the technology of the far future in a novel way now that she has decided fighting the inevitable is pointless.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I also think we'll be seeing Rasputin and possibly future Xorn again due to the singularity reveal, but maybe not quite so soon. If they're coming it means they may have info on Moira/Life 9 (or even Life 6, if they're hopping around?) to break to the present-day X-Men.

Moira is clearly hiding for a reason. I'm fairly certain no one but Xavier and Magneto know she's alive - not Rahne, not Sean or Theresa. The question is why.
    Everyone sucked into the singularity could certainly end up in the story at some point, but probably not on Wednesday.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.