• Kitty and Colossus

18 8.26%
  • Polaris and Havok

6 2.75%
  • Storm and Wolverine

13 5.96%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Least favorite X-Men Couple

As I am assuming there must have been a thread about the best or favorite xmen couples, who are the worst xmen couples or least favorite to you. I decided to mention as many couples as I can remember and to be fair, I did put what I know on paper are considered the best xmen couples on the list like scott and jean and rogue and gambit because at the end its all subjective.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 10-02-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Aw man, I like a lot of these you hate! :P

I disliked:

X-23 and Angel
    Jean and Beast

BANNED

X-23 and Teen Angel

It started with the fact it was forced and without any development, and just got worse when Hopeless turned Warren into a passive-aggressive emotionally abusive jackass, and Laura had her brain surgically removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    X-23 and Teen Angel

It started with the fact it was forced and without any development, and just got worse when Hopeless turned Warren into a passive-aggressive emotionally abusive jackass, and Laura had her brain surgically removed.
    Wasn't it so weird when she was like "pat me on the head, Warren!"

Wtf, Taylor?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Wasn't it so weird when she was like "pat me on the head, Warren!"

Wtf, Taylor?
    To be fair it was less weird in context.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    X-23 and Teen Angel

Are they more hated than the teen angst of her and Hellion? I made a poll and missed out on her and teen angel since I know nothing about them

Hmm, so many to choose from. Do I choose Angel and Husk, as icky as it was I don’t really care much about Husk or Angle individually to begin with. Do I go with Kitty and Colossus, well I guess that was just boring more then anything so maybe not. I guess for me it comes down to Rogue and Magneto and Jean and Wolverine. Hmm, decisions decisions.

I really thought you had me with Magneto and Rogue but you had to go and throw Angel and Husk in there too, whom I chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I really thought you had me with Magneto and Rogue but you had to go and throw Angel and Husk in there too, whom I chose.
    I was torn between Angel and Paige, but I had to go with Kitty and Colossus because there is always that one writer that wants to bring them back and I just want them smashed down permanently.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Extraordinary Member

I would have gone with Psylocke and Fantomex but then I saw Jean and Wolverine and while I don't recall them being an actual couple I did think it was the most ridiculous part of that Wolverine movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Hmm, so many to choose from. Do I choose Angel and Husk, as icky as it was I don’t really care much about Husk or Angle individually to begin with. Do I go with Kitty and Colossus, well I guess that was just boring more then anything so maybe not. I guess for me it comes down to Rogue and Magneto and Jean and Wolverine. Hmm, decisions decisions.
    I was fine with kitty and colossus but after their failed wedding after the hype built around it.I now dislike them.

Psylocke and Thunderbird

Jean and wolverine never were a couple.

Emma and scott
    husk and angerl
    toad and angel
    jean and scott after Morrison

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I would have gone with Psylocke and Fantomex but then I saw Jean and Wolverine and while I don't recall them being an actual couple I did think it was the most ridiculous part of that Wolverine movie.
    Well they never were in 616, but plenty of AR/Au's have had them be a couple. So I guess that counts?

Mine is Rachel and Kurt, but if I had to choose from this list I would say it's a tossup between Annie/Alex and Kitty/Peter for toxic relationships.

X-23 and Teen Angel
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!