View Poll Results: Are you in favour of open relationships in comics?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 55.17%
  • No

65 44.83%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

It's the law. Make more mutants!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    It's the law. Make more mutants!
    they can just clone and ressurrect genosha

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm waiting to see where they go, and what they do with this. I'm not a big shipper when it comes to comics, but I've always wanted to see Jean/Warren. Now's the time!

BANNED

The Husks will be secretly brought to life by sinister and thrown together with propinquity working its magic on them on a lovely isle the inevitable happens when everyone falls into love with everyone else every Tuesday. Lol
    Last edited by Desmark; 10-03-2019 at 02:49 PM.

I would personally love to see this happen in the X-Books. Not for extra drama but to show that Mutants, now that they are forming their own culture, quickly demonstrate how very different they are from humans creating an artistic state of 'disturbing' for the audience.

We keep wondering when the 'drama' of hurt feelings, lies, 'cheating', etc. comes to bear but it never does. Drama and interpersonal issues still happen, just not around sex/love.

Scott and Logan both have relationships with Jean with no friction, maybe even with each other. Other dramas and issues happen but this 'other shoe' never actually drops.

The writers push the limits on just how different Mutants actually are. How things that seem 'tyrannical' or 'cult/commune' like actually work for Mutants in ways they never would for humans.

Really show how Mutants are more evolved than us in ways other than superficial 'superpowers'... how they actually can think, behave, and organize themselves differently than us.

It would be disturbing, intriguing, hopeful for some, horrific for others... and it certainly wouldn't be BORING or anything we've seen before.

Is it just me or is Emma looking past jean... behind her back... aka at Scott.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm waiting to see where they go, and what they do with this. I'm not a big shipper when it comes to comics, but I've always wanted to see Jean/Warren. Now's the time!
    Just my opinion but I feel that would be one of the most boring couples of all time.

Nothing wrong with being “boring” and “safe” in reality, but in a comic I’d rather have some spice
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Was there a polygamous relationship before?
    Not that I’m aware.

I just feel it would have less impact if it’s in a minor character.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Just my opinion but I feel that would be one of the most boring couples of all time.

Nothing wrong with being “boring” and “safe” in reality, but in a comic I’d rather have some spice
    I'm of the same opinion. Never saw the appeal of Jean/Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I find it funny that Scott and Jean are the reason for this thread. They are some of the last people I'd think of.

They are too vanilla.
    I think this is exactly WHY people think of them for it. Maybe people projecting something different to add new layers to their vanilla love life

Is it just me or is Emma looking past jean... behind her back... aka at Scott.
    That's what it looked like to me.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

their vanilla love life
    You mean nonexistent love life because they haven't been a couple since the 12. Many people here didn't exist or were little kids then
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-03-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That would be stake-less and boring, also OOC

IDK why people are into this, it gets old easily and you can't just backtrack. x-men is a comic not a XXX erotic book

I see no reason to say they are friends or coleagues. Everything on x-men have to be about sex, tiring
    I been staying away from here because of this. I find it gross but that is just my opinion on it and if this where to happen I would just drop the x books. I want a comic book not a 50 shades of x men book..... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I'm of the same opinion. Never saw the appeal of Jean/Warren.
    Warren like Jean back when they where teens but he let her go because he knew she was inlove with Scott and Scott with her. Warrennwas the only who has ever respected Jean so I would not mind they becoming a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Warren like Jean back when they where teens but he let her go because he knew she was inlove with Scott and Scott with her. Warrennwas the only who has ever respected Jean so I would not mind they becoming a couple.
    She can do better tbqh.