View Poll Results: Are you in favour of open relationships in comics?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 55.17%
  • No

65 44.83%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Physical abuse during XFactor in the 80s and then brainwashing him into getting with Emma at the end of Morrissons run aka rape by any other word.
    they got on discussion on x-factor, they aren't perfect.
    end of Morrison run wasn't jean at all, it was phoenix and no writer ever acknowledge that
    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I don’t have a problem with it in general but I think it’s corny in this case because polyamory doesn’t really fit the characters involved. It’s just perpetuating an old love triangle that I never really cared about so I’ll keep ignoring it like I have been. But it’ll be interesting to see if this becomes a trend on Krakoa along with other non-traditional couples
    Being a trend would be really awful, there isn't enough space to explore on comics and it would diminish every relationship more than your regular marvel does.
    Storytelling people

BANNED

Discussions dont involve throwing furniture at your partner.

Unless you have actual on panel proof that wasnt Jean at the end of New X-Men #154 which you dont bc that entire storyline relied on the fact it was Jean, Im gonna have to assume you're just being insincere in your arguments to fit your preferred view on things. The fact it wasnt referrenced afterwards has no bearing on the fact she violated his integrity and forced her will on him.

Since there's now an appreciation thread, this discussion can go here
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules