Default Absolute Carnage Immortal Hulk tie in

I gotta say when hulk appear in issue 3 I was concern they ignore the community but no they actually explained how it fits Hulk timeline and its very good since Ewing is writing. The issue reference how Joe doesn't like Spider-man guess due to the time when Spidey beat him with his cosmic powers. I love the whole therapy session between Bruce the Hulks and the symbiote this is a very good tie in especially since Immortal Hulk is like oneof the top books in Marvel currently right now
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Man, the artwork in this book was horrible, especially when it came to Spider-Man. Yeesh.

When did Betty Ross become a demon/devil?
    Last edited by Scarlet Spider-Man; 10-03-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    Man, the artwork in this book was horrible, especially when it came to Spider-Man. Yeesh.

When did Betty Ross become a demon/devil?
    In the Immortal Hulk series. She got transformed into what basically amounted to a new version of her old Harpy form, only colored red as homage to her time as Red She-Hulk.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    In the Immortal Hulk series. She got transformed into what basically amounted to a new version of her old Harpy form, only colored red as homage to her time as Red She-Hulk.
    Oh so that's why she became a bird... Was wondering what's up with that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Oh so that's why she became a bird... Was wondering what's up with that lol.
    Yeah, I suppose there was a lot to be confused by if the reader wasn't keeping up with Immortal Hulk.

BANNED

Lol at Ewing referring to the possibility of Knull being a aspect of the one below all.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, I suppose there was a lot to be confused by if the reader wasn't keeping up with Immortal Hulk.
    I was keeping up with it decently, but I'm not really aware of Hulk's story too much, and the one time a character questions what's up with Betty, Hulk only replies with "It happens", not even a throwaway line about her becoming a bird at some point before lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Lol at Ewing referring to the possibility of Knull being a aspect of the one below all.
    You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I was keeping up with it decently, but I'm not really aware of Hulk's story too much, and the one time a character questions what's up with Betty, Hulk only replies with "It happens", not even a throwaway line about her becoming a bird at some point before lol.
    Heh, point.