Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

It seems as though you’re very interested in your own ideas and not really interested in anyone else’s. You should really begin writing immediately.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    It seems as though you’re very interested in your own ideas and not really interested in anyone else’s. You should really begin writing immediately.
    I wouldn't say i'm not interested in other peoples ideas. I am. If you look back at her history and everything she's done it's not that hard. Everything you mentioned I simply gave an answer to based of Storm's History. Not my Ideas.

If, I did write a Storm story i'm pretty sure it would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    What is Storm, removed from an X-Man context?

For me to answer that, I go to what she was before Xaiver came to her on the Mountain top.

A vigilanty, who did not wear a mask. Who litteraly went all around the globe dispensing Justice. Not matter laws , politics Monarch. Faught for Mutant Human Alien and the Mythical , Ororo in today's terms was and is a god damn terrorist. Magneto get credit and acknowledge but Storm doesn't. And it seem so sexist
    A hero very much in line with Steve Rodgers. Doing the right thing no matter what the consequences, cause she truly has a Goddess complex who believe maybe she alone can save the world.. But unlike Steve she has or had no one to answer to. But every thing to lose. Ororo should of been U.N. number one threat.
    I pull this from X-Men Giant Size , Black Panther (Ross explain s)X-Men Black Panther Wild kingdom (Logan telling her Africa and like the world is too big of a place to have all of its problem solved by one person even such a person as her.), and ect.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 03-24-2020 at 01:52 PM.