Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Yes to humans but only as servants.
    Better yet they should breed a slave race that's strong, obedient and not too smart, let's call them Alpha Primitives.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Better yet they should breed a slave race that's strong, obedient and not too smart, let's call them Alpha Primitives.
    Repeat the Inhumans' greatest sin and the one thing that should keep them from ever being seen as heroes if the narrative was being honest?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Nope!! I do not want them here or there I do not want them anywhere!!!!!
    Shogo is already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Isolation won't prevent the birth of baseline babies on Krakoa unless they adopt a eugenics program that aborts any fetuses that do not have an X-Gene. Besides, when was the last time a female mutant carried to term?
    As far as I can recall, the vast majority of mutants have always been born to baseline humans, with only a scant handful being born to mutant parents (leaving aside the fact that if you inherit a trait from your parents, that's not technically a mutation and you're not a mutant in the biological sense, only in the sense of having an X-gene).

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    No. No humans on Krakoa. Not now not ever. They can't sleep over, they can't stay the night. They need a ride back to Queens, they can't crash in the damn couch. If y'all going somewhere, they need to wait in the car when they pick you up. And I'm deadass this had better be the status quo for like, the next decade. Let this franchise go boldly forward with this direction even during the most encompassing of company wide crossovers. I don't wanna see event the hint of Krakoan security breach that involves The Avengers or the fantastic four, Wakanda, ANYBODY in under a 5 year timeframe. Give the mutants their Halcyon Years. Let them grow. Let ME grow.
    So Jubilee needs to give Shogo up for adoption? Evil.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    So Jubilee needs to give Shogo up for adoption? Evil.
    Y'all gonna be real pressed when they reveal shogo is a baby Sublime/Sinister lil oingo boingo.
    But like for real- obvi babies that have been adopted by the entire X family can stay. But I am saying that he should be raised with the direct knowledge that as soon as he feels capable of dealing with it, he shouldn't think of Krakoa as his only home in the world and how his adventure in this universe, lies in that knowing.

Main characters from other series are probably going to visit that place eventually and the friendly ones will be granted a long stay beyond "Passive-agressive Diplomacy"

Normal humans owning houses and properties? thats another question. Military obviously not.

Unless they are going to start abducting children, they are going to let family members stay with their mutant relatives, according to Jean Grey at least.

Magneto probably refers to free movement of people, so at the begining they are not going to let humans visit that place without good reason and i think is logical. First they also need to create a census to know the mutants who are living in Krakoa.

It will take a while.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Repeat the Inhumans' greatest sin and the one thing that should keep them from ever being seen as heroes if the narrative was being honest?
    Black Bolt set them free. I think people don't get that the inhumans are an allegory for real life traditions and monarchies, and how they negatively impact the lives of people.

And they were never a team and don't have any teams. They're a species, and they join other teams like Kamala.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Black Bolt set them free. I think people don't get that the inhumans are an allegory for real life traditions and monarchies, and how they negatively impact the lives of people.

And they were never a team and don't have any teams. They're a species, and they join other teams like Kamala.

Fair enough, I suppose.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I want my girl Crystal to be Artica’s ambassador to Krakoa.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver