Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I wonder if human allies such as Tom Corsi, Sharon Friedlander, Stevie Hunter, Fred Duncan and Peter Corbeau would have a place in Krakoa.
    Xavier won’t even let his own redeemed stepbrother on Krakoa... he surely wouldn’t let them. Longshot is one who is really screwed. He was a full time X-Man for years and he wouldn’t be welcome either. Heck, Juggernaut was an X-Man for a long time as well...

Astonishing Member

Not dead because she-it is a robot, but Danger hasnt been seen in Krakoa, and it may be that now they have an all AI should be destroyed policy

Dazzler's half sister, because it's always nice to have more female villains

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Dazzler's half sister, because it's always nice to have more female villains

Wasn’t she last seen in a coma on Utopia?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Angel II with (another) new name if she hasn't been already. A cool new costume and perhaps growing her hair out a bit. A black and yellow costume would be ultra cool. I'm even brainstorming that look.

How about.... Henrietta from X-Statix. Surely Dazzler and Lila Cheney can’t have exclusive music rights on Krakoa!

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

They don't need resurrection, but someone might want to drop in on Animator Island and check up on Bird Brain and his "family"
    My flag is bacon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    How about.... Henrietta from X-Statix. Surely Dazzler and Lila Cheney can’t have exclusive music rights on Krakoa!
    More exploration of mutant artists, besides Jumbo, focusing on not music but painting, sculpture, writing, etc. (even Callie Beto's dad, the 'famous mutant hedge designer/landscaper' who may or may not have plant powers like his daughter!) could be neat. I liked when they showed Shark Girl rocking out on the drums next to Dazzler and Lila, so that was fun.

But it would also be interesting to see mutants whose powers are expressed artistically. A mutant singer / sound artist with actual sonic powers. An illusionist or 'light-sculpture-maker' who creates dazzling visual displays. A sculpter who animates and reshapes stone or wood or whatever. Skein using her cloth control to put Jumbo out of a job (or at least give him some competition!).

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Wasn’t she last seen in a coma on Utopia?
    I'm late, was she? Oh i haven't seen her since necrosha really

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    More exploration of mutant artists, besides Jumbo, focusing on not music but painting, sculpture, writing, etc. (even Callie Beto's dad, the 'famous mutant hedge designer/landscaper' who may or may not have plant powers like his daughter!) could be neat. I liked when they showed Shark Girl rocking out on the drums next to Dazzler and Lila, so that was fun.

But it would also be interesting to see mutants whose powers are expressed artistically. A mutant singer / sound artist with actual sonic powers. An illusionist or 'light-sculpture-maker' who creates dazzling visual displays. A sculpter who animates and reshapes stone or wood or whatever. Skein using her cloth control to put Jumbo out of a job (or at least give him some competition!).
    IIRC Larry Bodine created light sculptures, while Windshear made air sculptures. Paint could draw on skin.
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

You just reminded me of all those mutant artist Bushwacker killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I'm late, was she? Oh i haven't seen her since necrosha really
    She was in Dazzler v2 #1

Larry Trask.

I think Orchis could use a guy like Larry!

How about this — who should they NOT have brought back? How about...

Thunderbird!

Seriously, why the heck did they bring him back?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I want to know why Pyro called Destiny "Mother"
    If he was a Brit, it would've been because she's a older female friend but I'm not sure how that works in Aussie Land.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    If he was a Brit, it would've been because she's a older female friend but I'm not sure how that works in Aussie Land.
    Thank you...
    My flag is bacon.