Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I don't even know who these characters are, but I agree. Too many obscure unnecessary characters running around as is.
    Should an entire mutant nation just be filled with the 8 characters you grew up watching on TV? Lol

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I would love to see the return of the Dark Riders and Acolytes, so them would love to be included.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I would love to see the return of the Dark Riders and Acolytes, so them would love to be included.
    While I'd like to see at least some of each group, the original Dark Riders lineup (Tusk, Barrage, etc.) were Inhumans, so they'd probably appear elsewhere (or, in Krakoa, appear as foes, out to get Apocalypse for abandoning them).

Indeed, given their propensity to die and come back via whatever Celestial-clone-farm technique Poccy was using back in the day, it might be a fun retcon to say that Terrigen doesn't 'clone' as well as other metagenetic factors, and that the Dark Riders we met had been watered down a dozen clones or so, and had more fully developed abilities in their original selves, and that they've come back with fresh Terrigen infusions (thanks to the clouds?), and Barrage can now turn his gun-hands back and forth into normal hands and open doors and pickle jars and use the bathroom without assistance (and also turn his feet into rockets and fly!), and Tusk can create a dozen 'Underlings' and not just three, and the red winged dude can actually fly at superhuman speeds with those wings, like he used to talk about doing, but never really seemed to be able to do, etc. Shock everyone. Make them actually kind of scary, if not 'Omega' or anything, the sorts of powered-individuals that someone like Apocalypse might actually see as intimidating and useful and not sad wastes of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Should an entire mutant nation just be filled with the 8 characters you grew up watching on TV? Lol
    This!

10 char.............
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I think Scribe would do nicely at council meetings, and recording Doug's Krakoa transelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Right now, I just hope that Wind Dancer got ressurected before the system hit that snag.
    Me too sis, me too, but since X of Swords just cut her arc in X-Factor, we'll have to wait until December

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Pietro after he gets resurrected: "Why don't you bring back Wanda!?"
    Xavier: "Who is Wanda!?"
    Pietro: "What Wanda!?"
    Xavier: "Exactly! There is no Wanda!"
    Pietro: "Okay.... You are right, I guess... There is no Wanda!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    ROFL!!!!! Yeah I can totally see her not coming back.... oops... her power corrupted her save...
    hahaha the Scarlet_Witch.bak file is corrupted and also doesnt exist.

What is a Wanda?

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Squid Boy should be resurrected.

Has there been any recent update with Laurie Collins? Her death always put me off and she deserved better. I know Wind Dancer is back so where is her fellow Academy X teammate?
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    All I know is those "8 characters" in the spotlight is what took the X-Men franchise to heights they will never see again. Those other obscure characters can stay in the background where they belong. I mean who really gives a crap about whatever it is characters like Eye-boy or Goldballs does in their spare time?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Has there been any recent update with Laurie Collins? Her death always put me off and she deserved better. I know Wind Dancer is back so where is her fellow Academy X teammate?
    Unfortunately no, it is strange, because Elixir would be among the first to ask for her resurrection.

I haven't read this whole thread so sorry if these have already been posted, and also if these have already shown up as I haven't completely caught up on reading all the books.

Nasty Boys for sure.

Some of the early members of the MLF.

Hopefully the Marauders show up in Hellions, believe it was mentioned at the end of issue #4 the process was starting to bring them back.

As someone else posted, would love to see the Dark Riders show up even if they are Inhumans.

Paradigm free of the Transmode Virus.
    Brood mutants free of the Brood infestation.
    Crimson Commando minus the cyborg parts.

Incredible Member

Are Hurricane and Monsoon dead? Maybe there can be a 3-way weather duel on Krakoa.

The Apocalypse Twins. I mean, like, I didn't like UA, but Uriel and Eimin had some baller designs courtesy of Acuña.