Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I don't read all the X-book but is Caliban alive and if so is he the skinny original version or the Caliban on steroids after being juiced by Apocalypse' herald version. The idea that Apoc would create a character that was so powerful he would force the big A to either evolve or die/be replaced by him.

Have Pipeline or any of the Press Gang been brought back? If I remember correctly Pipeline was part of the Genosha government. Pipeline might be useful to Krakoa in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I don't read all the X-book but is Caliban alive and if so is he the skinny original version or the Caliban on steroids after being juiced by Apocalypse' herald version. The idea that Apoc would create a character that was so powerful he would force the big A to either evolve or die/be replaced by him.
    Yeah he's alive and looking pretty big.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

ZalaDane somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah he's alive and looking pretty big.

Speaking of Mutants who like to drink... Gin Genie!

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Speaking of Mutants who like to drink... Gin Genie!
    She's fit right in on Krakoa.
    My flag is bacon.

Has anyone seen Domnio's little brother since this era started? If I remember right, it was implied that he was killed by his own mother and the end of one of her minis.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    Has anyone seen Domnio's little brother since this era started? If I remember right, it was implied that he was killed by his own mother and the end of one of her minis.
    Nope, I highly doubt Percy has any idea Lazarus exists, but yeah he's definitely somebody I would love to see brought back, and I do think Domino would definitely look for what happened to him and have him resurrected if he's dead like was implied. That honestly could have made a great X-Factor arc, Domino asking them to look for Laz and figure out if he's really dead and bring him back if so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    He was mentioned as confirmed to still be alive (and presumably also their biological mother too) in the last Domino solo series set in the X-Institute-in-NYC’s—Manhattan-Central-Park era before Krakoa (where she formed a trio of her own with Outlaw and OG Diamondback)

Speaking of siblings , it was heavily implied that the teleporter who tried to kill her was in fact her own twin brother (which is why they had negatively symbiotic powers, due to his own powers being forcibly activated by the USA bioweapons program that created Domino and him and their brother and other possibly-related test subjects as apparent test-tube babies from their mothers eggcells with sperm cells from unrevealed donor (s), who would thus be their biological father(s) ) , and during the Krakoa era , it was revealed* that she in fact also has a sister(!) too , who is thus far only mentioned but not shown

* by Benjamin Percy , of all people , who also revealed that GorgonÂ’s biological mother was actually a White Canadian/American woman who apparently abandoned him and his Japanese father , which explained his Freudian sexual obsession with Older White Villainesses (such as his sugarmommy, Hydra co-founder Elsbeth) , she attacked Wolverine in a trap set for Wolverine by the Friends of Humanity to get back at him for killing her son (she was seemingly unaware that he had already been resurrected) but was killed in turn by Omega Red

Jesse Bedlam, if only because the base nature of his powers means he could shut down plenty of the enemies at the gate ready to pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    He was mentioned as confirmed to still be alive (and presumably also their biological mother too) in the last Domino solo series set in the X-Institute-in-NYC’s—Manhattan-Central-Park era before Krakoa (where she formed a trio of her own with Outlaw and OG Diamondback)
    I actually read that but did not remember him being mentioned. But my memory is crap. Would be nice to seem him at least in the background of krakoa running around with kids his age.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Jesse Bedlam, if only because the base nature of his powers means he could shut down plenty of the enemies at the gate ready to pounce.
    I thought he already was.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Copycat, Annalee and her kids (Greycrow killed them),
    I second that.
    Well, I assume Callisto and Storm made sure all the Morlocks were resurrected, but did we get a Leech/Annalee reunion? The poor greeen kid losing his adoptive mom was one of the sadest things Simonson ever wrote, and God Usopp knows she was making mutants' lifes miserable back then.

Also bring back Rockslide already, you cowards.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I Liked north of House of X/Powers of X

a Emma/Lorna Combo sounds sexy