Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

What about Genesis's version of the Dark Riders? It'd be interesting to see a group of people that believe in survival of the fittest in a world where the weak aren't allowed to die.

Warp Savant would be another interesting one to bring back. In a way he almost felt like the prototype Quentine Quire, except even less likable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Anne Marie Cortez, Senyaka, Coycat, Grizzly...
    Grizzly is back. He can be seen making a cameo in the background of Women of Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    I second the nomination of any of these past 'villains' who are classed as such only because they tussled with X-Men once because their own attempt at not being exterminated weren't exactly 'Xavier's dream'. I think they'd wake up on Krakoa and be like 'see, this is all I wanted back then, I'm on board now."
    Which is most of the Acolytes yeah... notable exceptions include Fabian and Senyaka... Senyaka was last seen dead... but that's like the fourth time someone's killed him and he seemingly just... got better the first three times. In one of them it was shown he can heal himself by draining life from others, but... that was only one of the three. Maybe if he has enough stored juice he doesn't need to drain someone after he "dies"?

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I’d like to see one panel acknowledging the resurrection of Jake, the Mutant who died saving Scott from getting assassinated in the prison where the Captain America placed him. I mean, dude really took one for the team, so he should have been moved up.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I’d like to see one panel acknowledging the resurrection of Jake, the Mutant who died saving Scott from getting assassinated in the prison where the Captain America placed him. I mean, dude really took one for the team, so he should have been moved up.
    This made me remember that poor Alchemy hasn't been resurrected yet. He destroyed the inhuman genocidal mist. He at the very least needs a statue on Krakoa.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    This made me remember that poor Alchemy hasn't been resurrected yet. He destroyed the inhuman genocidal mist. He at the very least needs a statue on Krakoa.
    They haven't really explored the potential of transmuters like him or Chrome (of the Acolytes). Can they just pump out any exotic or rare metals or elements or compounds that Krakoa can benefit from? Even complex compounds like the Krakoan drugs? Even Mysterium? Even if no to these more exotic or complex materials, the ability to pump out limited-access but useful materials like lithium could make for quite the handy talent.

The ability to transmute pollutants into more neutral elements like nitrogen and oxygen and silicon could also be handy, even if just in the air and water around Krakoa and Krakoan gates (creating an unusual situation where more polluted areas might actually lobby for a Krakoan gate in their region, just to benefit from the reduction in ambient pollution!). Even if Alchemy and Chrome (and any other transmuters that might exist) can't necessarily do that sort of thing 'out of the box,' under the influence of a power-enhancer like Chance, Fabian Cortez or Khora of the Burning Heart, who knows how far their powers can be expanded? (And, even if their are 'too few' transmuters on the ground, there are multiple mutants or mutant allies with the explicit ability to mimic or duplicate the powers of others, such as Synch or Rogue or Mimic, who can beef up their numbers.)

its interesting going through this thread and seeing almost all of the mutants people have listed are now back and alive living in Krakoa
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    They haven't really explored the potential of transmuters like him or Chrome (of the Acolytes). Can they just pump out any exotic or rare metals or elements or compounds that Krakoa can benefit from? Even complex compounds like the Krakoan drugs? Even Mysterium? Even if no to these more exotic or complex materials, the ability to pump out limited-access but useful materials like lithium could make for quite the handy talent.

The ability to transmute pollutants into more neutral elements like nitrogen and oxygen and silicon could also be handy, even if just in the air and water around Krakoa and Krakoan gates (creating an unusual situation where more polluted areas might actually lobby for a Krakoan gate in their region, just to benefit from the reduction in ambient pollution!). Even if Alchemy and Chrome (and any other transmuters that might exist) can't necessarily do that sort of thing 'out of the box,' under the influence of a power-enhancer like Chance, Fabian Cortez or Khora of the Burning Heart, who knows how far their powers can be expanded? (And, even if their are 'too few' transmuters on the ground, there are multiple mutants or mutant allies with the explicit ability to mimic or duplicate the powers of others, such as Synch or Rogue or Mimic, who can beef up their numbers.)
    Yeah, also, Acolyte or not, Chrome died a hero's death. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    its interesting going through this thread and seeing almost all of the mutants people have listed are now back and alive living in Krakoa
    List plz.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Really? As both a fallen hero for all Mutants and someone with a highly useful power, he should’ve been among the first.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Really? As both a fallen hero for all Mutants and someone with a highly useful power, he should’ve been among the first.
    The New X-Men curse strikes again, I guess.

Astonishing Member

LOL I think the New X-Men have managed to lap the X-Terminator era kids by this point, between Alchemy and Rusty, because technically wouldn't technically Tom Jones be considered part of the Rusty/Skids/Rictor/Boom-Boom/Wiz Kid generation since he debuted in X-Factor? I feel like he just seems younger than he is in comparison to the rest of them, because of how little he's been used. Its the same deal with Taki IMO.

But yeah, really think he should be brought back and finally get some development, he's been around forever but hardly ever developed.

And I TOTALLY forgot about Warp Savant but he was kinda interesting.

Madam Web should replace Destiny.

C181958B-7CCC-4D1E-B2E3-6F50679F1DFA.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Willie
    Evans
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I hope they move fast as I believe that resurrection will soon be off the table.
    My flag is bacon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I hope they move fast as I believe that resurrection will soon be off the table.
    And we are still missing the Omega Gang, most of the Acolytes, some MLF, Alpha Flight and Nasty Boys members, Infectia and Alchemy