Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default October 2023 X-books Solicitations

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...licits-covers/

UNCANNY SPIDER-MAN #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    THE DEVIL’S HORNS MEET THEIR MATCH!

The Rhino’s on a rampage again – with a different Spidey suit in his sights! Desperate to apprehend the black-clad BAMFer, Orchis is pulling out all the stops. If the Rhino can’t put Kurt Wagner down, surely Silver Sable and her team of elite mercenaries can? But Kurt isn’t just a lawbreaker in the traditional sense…he’s a criminal flirt too. Can Nightcrawler sweet-talk his way outta this one, or is it lights out for our favorite devil?

JEAN GREY #3 (OF 4)
    Cover
    THE ONE YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Nearly 35 years later, Louise Simonson returns to the events of Inferno! One of the greatest battles in Marvel Comics history, Jean Grey vs. Madelyne Pryor reshaped the world of the X-Men and set bombs that are still going off today. But Jean is not the woman she used to be…and neither is the Phoenix power that has so manipulated both her and her clone. Lost in a mad world and separated from her every ally, what desperate move will Jean make to restore the balance?

UNCANNY AVENGERS #3 (OF 5)
    Cover
    The Unity Squad faces off against the Mutant Liberation Front. Blood will be spilled, and one will fall – TO THEIR DEATH! Plus, Captain America’s been hit with grenades, bullets and bombs, but somebody lobs something at Captain America that we’ve never seen before. ’Nuff said!

ALPHA FLIGHT #3 (OF 5)
    Cover
    WHO IS NEMESIS?!

You thought ALPHA FLIGHT #1 packed some surprises? Wait until you get a load of issue #3!

As GUARDIAN, PUCK, SNOWBIRD and SHAMAN make a difficult decision about their future, a startling revelation shocks ALPHA FLIGHT and changes the course of FANG, AURORA and NORTHSTAR’s secret mission! Who is the new NEMESIS?!

CHILDREN OF THE VAULT #3 (OF 4)
    Cover
    THE BOYS BREAK OUT THEIR TOYS!

The time for subterfuge has passed. As the Children of the Vault stand poised to inherit the Earth, Bishop and Cable break out from the shadows guns blazing! But the Children are only one enemy in a world full of them, and now two of the world’s most wanted men have revealed themselves to every watchful eye. Big guns, big action, big attitude — Children of the Vault is a series you can’t miss!

DARK X-MEN #3 (OF 5)
    Cover
    FEAR THE FALLEN!

As Gambit tries to save his unruly half of the squad from a watery grave, Madelyne Pryor and Havok confront their nightmares on the other side of the world, leaving Carmen Cruz all alone…aside from the bloodthirsty beast stalking her in the shadows!

ASTONISHING ICEMAN #3 (OF 5)
    Cover
    CHILLING WITH THE CAPTAIN!

ORCHIS’ attacks on ICEMAN are heating up! Will crossing paths with the ALL-NEW Y-MEN give BOBBY DRAKE the chance to put them down once and for all or open a new path to his own destruction? Guest-starring AARON FISCHER, the CAPTAIN AMERICA of the Railways (and showcasing his awesome new power set)!

REALM OF X #3 (OF 4)
    Cover
    NO GODS, ONLY MUTANTS!

The date of the prophecy looms ahead, and despite their best efforts, the Vanir and their mutant protectors are ill-equipped to meet their destiny. Meanwhile, their enemy grows ever stronger, sinking their claws deeper into the misguided Curse. Lost and at the end of her rope, Dani beseeches her former friends in Asgard for help – but will reinforcements arrive in time to turn the tide, or have they truly been abandoned to their fate?

X-MEN #27
    Cover
    SOMETHING CAUGHT YOUR EYE?

When Cyclops joined this iteration of the X-Men, his pitch was simple — “I am the X-Men.” If this is so, the enemies of X-Men seem to have this fight all sewn up.

X-MEN #28
    Cover
    HOT AND HEAVY!

Juggernaut has come a long way from his beginnings as a bully transformed into an unstoppable foe of the X-Men. In fact, he’d recently become one of mutantkind’s best human allies. So why is he trying to kill Firestar?

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #11
    Cover
    MEET THE NEW HELLFIRE CLUB!

• Iron Man and Emma Frost begin their whirlwind honeymoon…

• …and their takeover of the Hellfire Club!

X-MEN RED #16
    Cover
    CONDITION RED!

The Four Horsemen ride across the land. Daemon armies sweep through the skies. The Spire Vile is open. As Genesis launches her endgame, Storm and the Brotherhood fight for their lives across the Red Planet…and somewhere, the last Okkara Seed blooms. The Revelation is here. Plus: You’re not going to want to miss out on an all-new bonus story celebrating Latin/Latinx heroes and creators!

X-FORCE #45
    Cover
    ESCAPE PLAN!

X-FORCE is held captive. But what powerful force can keep WOLVERINE, COLOSSUS, OMEGA RED and QUENTIN QUIRE from their compatriots, and what will this mean for the future of MUTANTKIND? And, as the CHRONICLER focuses his powers on a new subject, how will his control shift the balance of power in the FALL OF X era?

IMMORTAL X-MEN #16
    Cover
    APOCALYPSE WHEN?

When everything has already gone wrong, you may think at least you have nothing to worry about. You'd be wrong.

WOLVERINE #38
    Cover
    REUNITED — CAPTAIN AMERICA AND WOLVERINE!

You know those old friends, the ones that go way, way back who you can always rely on? That’s STEVE ROGERS to LOGAN, whose friendship goes back to WORLD WAR II! It only stands to reason that as WOLVERINE faces the fallout from FALL OF X, that CAPTAIN AMERICA has his six! But as ORCHIS rises and LEGACY HOUSE takes advantage of the situation, who will fall?

LAST MUTANT STANDING continues!

MAGNETO #3 (OF 4)
    Cover
    MAGNETO FALLS TO THE SISTERHOOD OF EVIL MUTANTS!

Meet the ALL-NEW SISTERHOOD OF EVIL MUTANTS, as MAGNETO must wrestle with the sins of his past! What is the true source of IRAE’s obsession with the Master of Magnetism, and how does it figure into X-MEN history?

MAGNETO #4 (OF 4)
    Cover
    IS HE EVIL MUTANT, OR IS HE HERO...OR IS HE BOTH?

MAGNETO must come to grips with his past as the Head of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, as well as his present as the Headmaster of the Xavier School’s NEW MUTANTS! What is the TRUE destiny of Erik Lehnsherr? How can these two aspects co-exist in the same man? Don’t miss the astounding final chapter of the character-defining saga by J.M. DeMatteis (SPIDER-MAN: Kraven’s Last Hunt, CAPTAIN AMERICA) and Todd Nauck (X-MEN LEGENDS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN)!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Woah, X-Men is double shipping in October? And what the heck is going on here?

"Juggernaut has come a long way from his beginnings as a bully transformed into an unstoppable foe of the X-Men. In fact, he’d recently become one of mutantkind’s best human allies. So why is he trying to kill Firestar?"

Iceman teaming up with Captain America of the Railways! Queers win!

Uh oh... Immortal X-Men #16:
    "APOCALYPSE WHEN?

When everything has already gone wrong, you may think at least you have nothing to worry about. You'd be wrong."

I see nothing in these solicits for Beast's fate after this month's Wolverine
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Woah, X-Men is double shipping in October? And what the heck is going on here?
    They included the November 1st books. (A sign they are moving to a Tuesday release day? edit: nope, as discussed below)

Also watch out for those $4.99 books. Many of them are oversized #1 issues or have the backup story, but a few just look like a straight up price jump such as Wolverine.
    Last edited by cranger; 07-20-2023 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    They included the November 1st books. A sign they are moving to a Tuesday release day?

Also watch out for those $4.99 books. Many of them are oversized #1 issues or have the backup story, but a few just look like a straight up price jump such as Wolverine.
    Ohhh very interesting about the November 1st books. Hmmm.

They included the November 1st books. A sign they are moving to a Tuesday release day?

Why would that be a sign of moving to Tuesday? November 1st is a Wednesday.

Fantastic Member

All the xbooks are going to 4.99 for a 32 page comic after the soft relaunch after fall of x

Curious about X-Men. Of the 4 solicits we've gotten 3 are only focused on one character (Kate, Emma, Scott) with the November being only two characters. Is this the new team, is it a temp team, are they doing what Hickman was doing and not having much of a focus on a team but rather do individual issues focused on different things.

No amount of new info we get about Emma and Tony will make me like it any more than we've gotten. Just need to find new ways to convince myself that it isn't really what they're trying to show us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    I see nothing in these solicits for Beast's fate after this month's Wolverine
    I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't want his face turn to start in the middle of an event, probably need to wait until Fall of X is done and we get a new status quo. Who knows though, maybe he'll show up as mutantkind's savior at the eleventh hour?

Huh, so Apocalypse will be both in X-Men Red and Immortal X-Men in the same month. First in Immortal X-Men and the following week in X-Men Red. I wonder how both stories will be intertwined.

Unless that’s Beast on the cover of Dark XMen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Why would that be a sign of moving to Tuesday? November 1st is a Wednesday.
    Tuesday would be October 31st, putting those books in the October solicits instead of November (this is what happens with DC books right now). If PRH (Marvel's distributor) wants to move to Tuesday releases to match DC and Image (via Lunar) then this is what would be expected.

(edit: nothing to see here, looks like this is normal for Marvel in such situations)
    Last edited by cranger; 07-20-2023 at 10:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    Unless that’s Beast on the cover of Dark XMen.
    That looks like Kurt (in the Bamf Dragon form from the Secret Wars Inferno story).
    Last edited by cranger; 07-20-2023 at 09:47 AM. Reason: counted the digits on the creatures hand

It says this in the solicitations

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/07/20/fu...solicitations/
    RETAILERS: PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY SOLICIT FOR THE WEEK 1 NOVEMBER ON-SALE TITLES BELOW DUE TO THE 10/02/23 FOC FALLING WITHIN THIS CATALOG’S DATE RANGE.

FOC 10/02/23, ON-SALE 11/01/23

AVENGERS #7

DOCTOR STRANGE #9

IT’S JEFF: THE JEFF-VERSE #1

MAGNETO #4

SCARLET WITCH #10

STAR WARS #40

THE WHITE WIDOW #1

ULTIMATE UNIVERSE #1

VENOM #27

X-MEN #28
    "This is me being reasonable"

Still in shock we are stuck with Juggernaut after the most interesting round of candidates.

I wonder if Firestar is still on the team?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Well that is all it is then, I see they did the same thing when books were scheduled to release March 1st this year.