Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Not sure if this counts since it is is pretty soon, but I would like to see Rockslide resurrected since it was bs they killed him off in the first place.
    You know, now that they have the minds of everymutant ever born, this is a big possibility, we may have an arc in wich Rockslide gets reborn.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

I'm not gonna be sad if they're not resurrected as I'm not particularly attached to any of them or even their concept and we have more than enough to play with without them, but just curious as to whether a 'ruling' has ever been declared.....do we know if the Neo are in the resurrection protocols? Like, the Evolutionaries wiped them out to protect mutants which essentially seemed to declare them distinct from mutants wholly, but on the other hand, they were affected by M-Day, and before that by the High Evolutionary's machine switching off mutant powers, and they were detectable on Cerebro once Xavier knew to look for them, so that would seem to imply they fit the bill for being part of Cerebro's back-up systems before that. Idk, they seem to be a gray area and so I was just wondering if anyone knew of an X-writer mentioning like 'no the Neo are not in the protocols' or 'yes, they count.'

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Evan Sabahnur aka Genesis/Kid Apocalypse
    John Proudstar aka Thunderbird

Two humans I'd like to see resurrected as mutants are Sharp aka Shogun, from the Wolverines comic, and Ken Mack aka Mettle, from Avengers Academy.

Attachment 116542

Attachment 116543

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    Evan Sabahnur aka Genesis/Kid Apocalypse
    John Proudstar aka Thunderbird

Two humans I'd like to see resurrected as mutants are Sharp aka Shogun, from the Wolverines comic, and Ken Mack aka Mettle, from Avengers Academy.

Attachment 116542

Attachment 116543
    He's back...Trial of Magneto #5 and is getting a Giant Sized issue.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    He's back...Trial of Magneto #5 and is getting a Giant Sized issue.
    That's great news! Finally!

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Kind of a longshot, but hopefully all the mutants who were murdered in Generation M.

Phatt is a fun character I'd love to see back. Even if they aren't going to put him on a team book, they should bring him back. Even just as a background character he's fun to have around.

I guess at this point everyone might be considered resurrected. But who will we actually ever see again is the question.

“ Adian Castorp, Adrienne Frost, Ajax, Alchemy, Alchemist II, Alyosha Kravinoff, Aminedi, Ao Jun, Ape, Apocalypse Twins, Auric, Autopsy, Bandera, Barnacle, Battering Ram, Beautiful Dreamer, Beef, Berzerker, Birdy, Black Bishop, Black Rook, Black Shadow, Black Womb, Blind Ali, Blindfold, Bloodstorm, Bloke, Blow-Hard, Blowtorch Brand, Blue Condor, Bolt, Brood Mutants, Bryson, Bu Jun, Bulk, Bulwark, Burst, Bushwacker, Candra, Cara, Carlos Lobo, Carnivore, Cell, Centinnial, Chicken Wings, Clay, Clive, Commando, Concussion, Copycat, Corkscrew, Creed, Critical Mass, Crule, Cupric, Da’o Coy Manh, Dark Mother, Deadbolt, Decay, Decimus Furius, Delphi, Deluge, Destiny, Diamond Lil, Dirtnap, Dummy, El Guapo, Evangelina Rivera, Famine, Fever Pitch, Fiona Dunn, Firefist, Fusion, Gadfly, Genesis, Genocide, Genus, Ghoul, Gibbon, Gin Genie, Ginniyeh, Glow Worm, Goldfire, Gremlin, Guardian, Hairbag, Half-Mad, Hardrock, Haven, Hawkshaw, Hemingway, Henrietta Hunter, Holo, Hurricane, Infectia, Iron Curtain, Ister, Jack-in-the-Box, Javitz, Jazz, Jenny Monroe, Jenny Ransome, Joe Bugs, John Curder, Johnny Kitano, John Wraith, Joseph, Kali, Kamikaze, Katu, Kuhrra Daizonest, Kymaera, La Nuit, Larry Bodine, Larry Trask, Leiko Tan, Leon Matheson, Lifeforce, Lightning Bug, Living Diamond, Lourdes Chantel, Loca, Locomotive Breath, Locus, London Morlocks, Lucid, Lukas, Mach II, Malcolm, Malcolm Monroe, Mandrill, Many-Face, Marc Dale, Matt Landru, Maw, Meld, Mellencamp, MeMe, Memento Mori, Mentac, Michael Nowlan, Milan, Milo Gunderson, Mindworm, Minnie Floyd, Miss America, Mister Density, Mister M, Mister One, Mister Two, Miz Tree, Mole, Mulholland Black, Mysterious Fan Boy, Native, Nekra, Nevermind, Nicodemus, Ophis, Oxford Blue, Paradigm, Percival, Persephone, Persuader, Phat, Piecemeal, Pipeline I, Pirouette, Plasma, Plazm, Porcupine, Post, Prodigal, Prototype, Prudence, Punchout, Quickstart, Quiet Bill, Quiet Man, Ramrod, Randall, Reignfire, Rem-Ram, Revelation, Reverb, Roman Candle, Ruckus, Russell, Sack, Saint Anna, Samson, Sapna, Sapphire Styx, Sara Grey, Saul, Scab, Scaleface, Senyaka, Shard, Shatter-Box (Gailyn & Joseph), Shockjock, Shriek, Siena Blaze, Silver, Simone, Sister Salvation, Skelter, Skinless Man, Slade Family, Sluk, Smart Alec, Smoke, Snot, Snow Leopard (Issa Koblev), Snow Queen, Solarr, Soul Skinner, Spider-Queen, Spike, Spoor, Spyne, Squid Boy, Static (Acolytes), Stonewall, Succubus, Sugar Man, Sumo, Sunder, Sunpyre, Super Sabre, Syth, Tank, Tar Baby, Tick Tock, Tier, Timothy, Timothy Chambers, Tommy Reichert, Topaz, Trader, Toad-in-Waiting, Tower, Tran Coy Manh, Tree Man, Trevor Fitzroy, Turner, Vanna Herald, Velocidad, Veil, Vessel, Virus, Vulpine, Ugly John, U-Go Girl, Wall, Washout, White Ninja, Whizzer, Willie Evans, Wipeout, Witness, Worm, Wynter, Ydrazil, Zealot, Zeek, Zeeshan, Zuzha Yu”
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I want all of the X-Statix characters back!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I want all of the X-Statix characters back!
    Including the backup team members AND the dozens of mutants that X-Statix killed. Not ALL of the characters who fought them died, just most. A few characters like Sycamore and Ocean were presumably alive at the end of the series. Still though, there were DOZENS of them!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I guess at this point everyone might be considered resurrected. But who will we actually ever see again is the question.

“ Adian Castorp, Adrienne Frost, Ajax, Alchemy, Alchemist II, Alyosha Kravinoff, Aminedi, Ao Jun, Ape, Apocalypse Twins, Auric, Autopsy, Bandera, Barnacle, Battering Ram, Beautiful Dreamer, Beef, Berzerker, Birdy, Black Bishop, Black Rook, Black Shadow, Black Womb, Blind Ali, Blindfold, Bloodstorm, Bloke, Blow-Hard, Blowtorch Brand, Blue Condor, Bolt, Brood Mutants, Bryson, Bu Jun, Bulk, Bulwark, Burst, Bushwacker, Candra, Cara, Carlos Lobo, Carnivore, Cell, Centinnial, Chicken Wings, Clay, Clive, Commando, Concussion, Copycat, Corkscrew, Creed, Critical Mass, Crule, Cupric, Da’o Coy Manh, Dark Mother, Deadbolt, Decay, Decimus Furius, Delphi, Deluge, Destiny, Diamond Lil, Dirtnap, Dummy, El Guapo, Evangelina Rivera, Famine, Fever Pitch, Fiona Dunn, Firefist, Fusion, Gadfly, Genesis, Genocide, Genus, Ghoul, Gibbon, Gin Genie, Ginniyeh, Glow Worm, Goldfire, Gremlin, Guardian, Hairbag, Half-Mad, Hardrock, Haven, Hawkshaw, Hemingway, Henrietta Hunter, Holo, Hurricane, Infectia, Iron Curtain, Ister, Jack-in-the-Box, Javitz, Jazz, Jenny Monroe, Jenny Ransome, Joe Bugs, John Curder, Johnny Kitano, John Wraith, Joseph, Kali, Kamikaze, Katu, Kuhrra Daizonest, Kymaera, La Nuit, Larry Bodine, Larry Trask, Leiko Tan, Leon Matheson, Lifeforce, Lightning Bug, Living Diamond, Lourdes Chantel, Loca, Locomotive Breath, Locus, London Morlocks, Lucid, Lukas, Mach II, Malcolm, Malcolm Monroe, Mandrill, Many-Face, Marc Dale, Matt Landru, Maw, Meld, Mellencamp, MeMe, Memento Mori, Mentac, Michael Nowlan, Milan, Milo Gunderson, Mindworm, Minnie Floyd, Miss America, Mister Density, Mister M, Mister One, Mister Two, Miz Tree, Mole, Mulholland Black, Mysterious Fan Boy, Native, Nekra, Nevermind, Nicodemus, Ophis, Oxford Blue, Paradigm, Percival, Persephone, Persuader, Phat, Piecemeal, Pipeline I, Pirouette, Plasma, Plazm, Porcupine, Post, Prodigal, Prototype, Prudence, Punchout, Quickstart, Quiet Bill, Quiet Man, Ramrod, Randall, Reignfire, Rem-Ram, Revelation, Reverb, Roman Candle, Ruckus, Russell, Sack, Saint Anna, Samson, Sapna, Sapphire Styx, Sara Grey, Saul, Scab, Scaleface, Senyaka, Shard, Shatter-Box (Gailyn & Joseph), Shockjock, Shriek, Siena Blaze, Silver, Simone, Sister Salvation, Skelter, Skinless Man, Slade Family, Sluk, Smart Alec, Smoke, Snot, Snow Leopard (Issa Koblev), Snow Queen, Solarr, Soul Skinner, Spider-Queen, Spike, Spoor, Spyne, Squid Boy, Static (Acolytes), Stonewall, Succubus, Sugar Man, Sumo, Sunder, Sunpyre, Super Sabre, Syth, Tank, Tar Baby, Tick Tock, Tier, Timothy, Timothy Chambers, Tommy Reichert, Topaz, Trader, Toad-in-Waiting, Tower, Tran Coy Manh, Tree Man, Trevor Fitzroy, Turner, Vanna Herald, Velocidad, Veil, Vessel, Virus, Vulpine, Ugly John, U-Go Girl, Wall, Washout, White Ninja, Whizzer, Willie Evans, Wipeout, Witness, Worm, Wynter, Ydrazil, Zealot, Zeek, Zeeshan, Zuzha Yu”
    Very nice and i agree with all those!
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 12-25-2021 at 12:45 PM.

Oh wow this is how it works now that is crazy actually. Can they bring back the Illyana that died of the Legacy Virus? How about Magneto's first child Anya that died in the fire when he was with Magda. There are a lot of interesting story possibilities they can go with this. How about Jesus Christ, or Moses who were rumored to be Mutants in the Marvel Universe that is crazy.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

Tran Coy Manh and Destiny, from your list, are back! (And Lourdes Chantal has been revealed to be not-dead.)

From that list, my three must-haves are Diamond Lil and Scaleface and Shard Bishop (seriously, not having a body shouldn't be an issue, Cerebro scans *minds*, just bring her back in a new holo-matrix created by Forge or Proteus or someone who can do impossible things before breakfast?).

Goldfire and Sunpyre, from that list, particularly annoy me, because they got killed off, and then immediately replaced by sisters-we've-never-heard-of (Radiance and another Sunpyre), as if that's 'good enough.' Gank off the minority and then salvage the diversity aspect with a cheap replacement. Oh dear, we killed the Native dude John Proudstar, hey, I know, he suddenly had a younger brother *with the exact same powers* named James! (Never mind that mutant siblings like the Frosts or Summers rarely seem to have the same powers.) Oh no, Black Goliath is dead. Hey, his never-before-mentioned-adult-son comes out of nowhere and has the same powers!

While I don't particularly care for her, the return of Sara Grey would seem to have story potential, at least. Ditto the return of other mutant relatives, like all of Wolverine's dead kids, or Nightcrawler's dead siblings.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 12-25-2021 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Tran Coy Manh and Destiny, from your list, are back!

From that list, my three must-haves are Diamond Lil and Scaleface and Shard Bishop (seriously, not having a body shouldn't be an issue, Cerebro scans *minds*, just bring her back in a new holo-matrix created by Forge or Proteus or someone who can do impossible things before breakfast?).

Goldfire and Sunpyre, from that list, particularly annoy me, because they got killed off, and then immediately replaced by sisters-we've-never-heard-of (Radiance and another Sunpyre), as if that's 'good enough.' Gank off the minority and then salvage the diversity aspect with a cheap replacement. Oh dear, we killed the Native dude John Proudstar, hey, I know, he suddenly had a younger brother *with the exact same powers* named James! (Never mind that mutant siblings like the Frosts or Summers rarely seem to have the same powers.) Oh no, Black Goliath is dead. Hey, his never-before-mentioned-adult-son comes out of nowhere and has the same powers!

While I don't particularly care for her, the return of Sara Grey would seem to have story potential, at least. Ditto the return of other mutant relatives, like all of Wolverine's dead kids, or Nightcrawler's dead siblings.
    In the case of Shard we know she was a flesh and blood person at some point though. I suppose the real trick is that she was born and died in the future, and her body doesn't exist in the present.

Astonishing Member

Abyss isn't dead but he should go through Crucible to regain his powers, which could be justified since xmen now are all about killing AI and Abyss in Age of Apocalypse became a horseman by killing Bastion while escaping from a concentration camp. Every electronic device that he suck into himself gets destroyed.
    Nightcrawler hasn't seen his brothers since before m day, perhaps because it was a terrible run, or marvel regrets making brothers of nightcrawler a thing. But Abyss can't be erased easily because of the popularity of Age of Apocalypse.

Diamond Lil should also be resurrected, Onyx and her were the only people killed when Selene's troops invaded Utopia in the Necrosha event. Her husband Madison Jeffries is in limbo, and was turned into someone with a sexual fetish for AIs shortly after her death, he made out with Danger, who is also in limbo, probably because Marvel doesn't know what to do with her in this anti robots age.