Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Copycat she would be useful.
    I thought copycat was alive via Deadpool's giving her some of his blood
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    If Bishop and Shard are reborn on Krakoa, doesn’t that sort of make them 616 mutants?
    Well Shard has never had a corporeal body or mind to scan in 616 so I don't think they could create a body for her. Unless they were to somehow claim that as a hologram matrix she was scanned by Cerebro, which I don't think they can, she can't be brought back. And technically yes I guess on Bishop, Rachel, and any other AU mutant that exists in 616 (provided there is a genetic sample and scan). I think it would be an interesting development if they couldn't be reborn due to them not being 616 mutants, but that's me.

It’d be cool if the OG Marauders were back....along with the Morlocks they killed in the Mutant Massacre. It seems like that’d be an interesting set up for a story on Krakoa.

Well Synch is alive. But these two are not dead just vanished. Thunderbird 3 and Lifeguard. Would like to see them come back.

Would Emma allow them to resurrect Adrienne? She was a bit crazy and killed her students.

Amazing Member

Auric and Silver
    Christopher Bradley - Bolt

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

That kid who beefed with Elixer back in the day over Wallflower. Can't remember his name. He could disintegrate stuff by touching it and hooked up with Selene.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

FANTOMEX!!!

I know I know... But I don’t care what everyone else thinks...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    That kid who beefed with Elixer back in the day over Wallflower. Can't remember his name. He could disintegrate stuff by touching it and hooked up with Selene.
    Wither. I wouldn't resurrect him lol but I guess he was just a bit misguided. Krakoa could be a good place for him to start over.

Copycat would be great on X-force.

I'm kind of torn because I want them to bring back tons of characters like Wallflower, but I know it will all be worthless without the needed panel time to explore their return. The X-franchise was already way too crowded before and Marvel never knew how to handle such a huge cast.
    I don't think they'll be able to do everyone justice now, so maybe it's better to only bring back the mutants they actually have plans for, or else all these great characters will only be wallpaper again. The New X-men know what that's like.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Copycat would be great on X-force.

I'm kind of torn because I want them to bring back tons of characters like Wallflower, but I know it will all be worthless without the needed panel time to explore their return. The X-franchise was already way too crowded before and Marvel never knew how to handle such a huge cast.
    I don't think they'll be able to do everyone justice now, so maybe it's better to only bring back the mutants they actually have plans for, or else all these great characters will only be wallpaper again. The New X-men know what that's like.
    I think this might be a nice blank state going forward. Forget all the endless tragedy and deaths and, if someone wants to use a character, use it with no problems lol then after Hickman's run ends we can start again with the killing.

Those who are dead:
    Tarot and Risque come to mind.

Disappeared and I'd like to reappear:
    Ariel and Empath...

Yes...Empath...I would really like to see a male Psionic character who isn't Xavier or a Summers. Plus I wouldn't mind him getting a redemption arch and fitting in somewhere in the morally grey area working alongside Emma.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Those who are dead:
    Definitely Tarot, as her powers were interesting, but of the original Hellions, Catseye first!

Ariel and Empath...

Yes... Empath... I would really like to see a male Psionic character who isn't Xavier or a Summers. Plus I wouldn't mind him getting a redemption arch and fitting in somewhere in the morally grey area working alongside Emma.
    Yeah, that would be interesting, and controversial. (Speaking of coming back to life, I wonder if Sharon Friedlander, who wasn't a mutant, but still died at Xavier's, could return?)

I wouldn't mind seeing someone returned who doesn't *want* to be returned (or a mutant), like Jay Guthrie/Icarus. I can't stand the dude, but the manner of his death (and his state of mind at the time) promise to make a return dramatic. It would be interesting if Cerebro 'backed him up' before he was suicidal and self-loathing, and still halfway adjusted to being a mutant, and it would be even more interesting if he were backed up while in the infirmary, before they'd determined that he'd mutilated himself... (And thus, completely crazyflakes.) Sam, Paige, Melody, etc. might demand his resurrection, only to regret it...

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasez View Post
    Auric and Silver
    Christopher Bradley - Bolt
    Would love to see Bolt return and regroup the Loners.

I thought Auric and Silver merged into one being and left the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Those who are dead:

Ariel and Empath...

Yes...Empath...I would really like to see a male Psionic character who isn't Xavier or a Summers. Plus I wouldn't mind him getting a redemption arch and fitting in somewhere in the morally grey area working alongside Emma.
    Empath's not dead, at least as far as Im aware of