Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Ultimate Wolverine if they somehow could.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    this is right, he doesnt exist, Xavier mind controlled his parents to never date each other, so he was never born. Tempus had to travel back in time for that.
    That my point. If the bring him back it would redeem Xavier and Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    That my point. If the bring him back it would redeem Xavier and Tempus
    Would it? I dont think anyone is holding that against Xavier and Tempus as something they need to be redeemed for. No character is condemning or hating on them nor are the fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Ultimate Wolverine if they somehow could.
    I dont think anyone in 616 knew him and besides, Cerebro wouldnt have a backup of him either. Despite being from an AU, he would be yet another version of Wolverine and under the guidelines set on Krakoa, he likely wouldnt be eligible to be resurrected. Its most likely why Marvel got rid of duplicates and AR X-characters prior to Hickman's run
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-12-2019 at 04:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    please bring silver samurai back so gorgon can kick his ass 1v1 too

also has anyone brought up MASTERMIND it would be interesting if they brought back MASTERMIND
    Preach. Why isn't he back already is beyond me. Hope he comes back and shows up on Marauders or X-Men.

These guys. Maybe not the doubles, but Guardian and Mach II are cool.

Dragon form Armor is cooler than 616 Hisako these days

I also love the variety of armors that she comes up with. The animal motif allows for artists to do more with her than just drawing Armor in.....armor. 1610 Quicksilver sucks though.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Preach. Why isn't he back already is beyond me. Hope he comes back and shows up on Marauders or X-Men.
    He was replaced by his son.

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    Just to protect Krakoa at first i would go with the most powerful mutants like:

Mister M
    Willie Evans
    Legion ( still dead or ihis back ? )
    Jammie Braddock
    Mikhail Rasputin
    Matthew Malloy

i dont think it would be a good idea to bring Mad Jim jaspers back

With Vulcan exodus and Proteus already on the island they should have enough power to protect Krakoa

( others powerful mutants like Arcadia Gabriel Shepherd michael pointer are alive and could help too ) ( at least use Michael Pointer to give back the powers of the depowered mutants)

and what about the Neo and the proto-mutants ? should they bring them back too ?
    Hell no. Why would they bring back a species that saw themselves as mutantkind's enemies?

My ask would be for the kids to return and develop some offensive ability. I didn't like any of them. But I suspect that my problem was the art and their general inactivity. Preview should definitely become a fighter. Her precog abilities give her a definite edge.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 10-13-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    My ask would be for the kids to return and develop some offensive ability. I didn't like any of them. But I suspect that my problem was the art and their general inactivity. Preview should definitely become a fighter. Her precog abilities give her a definite edge.
    Indra and Anole would be my two favorites from that picture, but it would be neat to see more of Kidogo (a shrinker who *isn't* a Pym particle-user!), and Preview (a precog who isn't as tiresome as Blindfold, IMO, not that the X-peeps can't have multiple precogs, Preview *and* Blindfold *and* Negasonic *and* Destiny, since they have like *thirty* telepaths), and Network (hey, it's Trinary, before there was a Trinary. Love how they keep re-inventing the wheel...).

So many cool kids in that Academy X era. Some had cool powers. Some had cool personalities. All had potential. Even Rubbermaid could go all Elasti-Girl and really explore the potential and dynamism of stretching powers in a way that Mr. Fantastic rarely bothers to, since he's not really all that physical or acrobatic.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-13-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Indra and Anole would be my two favorites from that picture, but it would be neat to see more of Kidogo (a shrinker who *isn't* a Pym particle-user!), and Preview (a precog who isn't as tiresome as Blindfold, IMO, not that the X-peeps can't have multiple precogs, Preview *and* Blindfold *and* Negasonic *and* Destiny, since they have like *thirty* telepaths), and Network (hey, it's Trinary, before there was a Trinary. Love how they keep re-inventing the wheel...).

So many cool kids in that Academy X era. Some had cool powers. Some had cool personalities. All had potential. Even Rubbermaid could go all Elasti-Girl and really explore the potential and dynamism of stretching powers in a way that Mr. Fantastic rarely bothers to, since he's not really all that physical or acrobatic.
    Indra had an interesting look. I wasn't all that interested in his side story, to be honest.

All the mutants killed on Genosha.

Default Who do you want to see come out of the resurrection protocols?

I think the resurrection protocols was what they called it, I for one would like to see the mongrels come back and also wild child if he isn't back already.

Who would you like to come back?
    “I am the ultimate hunter, come from the future to destroy you.”

Princess Diana - she was originally to be a mutant in X-Statix.