Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Hyper-Empathic Awareness and Mind Control

Kind of lie Empath.
    My flag is bacon.

Incredible Member

Has Chris Bradley (Maverick II) been resurrected?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    I think the real Maverick should be tempted with joining Krakoa through that kid, he was like his son. And he killed him or was responsible for that death (I don't remember if Maverick 2 was killed in a terrorist attack by Marrow, or by Maverick 1 in his Agent Zero identity)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Was just about to mention him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think the real Maverick should be tempted with joining Krakoa through that kid, he was like his son. And he killed him or was responsible for that death (I don't remember if Maverick 2 was killed in a terrorist attack by Marrow, or by Maverick 1 in his Agent Zero identity)
    After a quick check.
    1. Agent Zero learns Gene Nations plans to blow up Grand Central Station in New York City and Maverick II will do the deed.
    2. He talks to Maverick II at GCS.
    3. Maverick II tries to pull out a gun.
    4. Agent Zero shoots him.
    5. Turns out Maverick II wanted to shoot the real bomber who blows herself up.
    6. Grand Central Station explodes and is turned to rubble, but of course it's never mentioned or aknowledged anywhere else in the Marvel Universe so we can savely pretend Tieri's mediocre Weapon X series is mostly not canon (okay i know it's canon, but one can try).
    7. Maverick II dies in Agent Zero's arms.

Afterwards Agent Zero goes back to the Gene Nation base, thinks "So anyway i started blasting" and kills a few hundred mutants there just with his two pistols, because the writer wanted to make damn sure the reader has to think of Agent Zero as the most badass guy around. Only sparing Marrow (who is of course no match for him) because he doesn't want to make her a martyr (For whom though? He just killed everyone who knew her outside the X-men).
    Last edited by Grunty; 02-26-2021 at 05:38 PM.

The Apocalypse Twins, Uriel and Eimin, would be interesting. Do not think we have seen them referenced since uncanny avengers and never heard Angel talk about them.

Seeing them interact with mutants on Krakoa would be fascinating. Also, I am sure there was a theory that when the twins lived in concentration camps in DOFP timeline, they knew Rachel as a hound which would be a fun dynamic to play with.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Sienna Blaze
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member

Changling (the original Morph)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Sienna Blaze
    Yes, please! Her "death" in Uncanny was so dumb... almost as dumb as the Neverland stuff that killed her off the first time.

Yes. Ruth. Aldine, that is. Please, bring her back to her original self. Not the soulless clone husk the Five conjure up with their dark mutant magic.

Thank you. She needs to pierce the soap bubble Moira blew.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post
    Yes. Ruth. Aldine, that is. Please, bring her back to her original self. Not the soulless clone husk the Five conjure up with their dark mutant magic.
    Sorry...precog...not allowed...

Thank you. She needs to pierce the soap bubble Moira blew.
    But...yes...I am waiting for this whole thing to blow up in Magneto's and Charles's faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Changling (the original Morph)
    I thought that the original Changeling was already revived?

If not, then definitely revive him!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

I would like to see Jack O Diamond, the Telepath with Diamond Skin that was the criminal father figure of Cyclops for a while after escaping the Orphanage of Sinister as a kid
    he could also teleport by telekinetically moving atoms from one place to another
    he got new powers every time he absorbed radiation, in the end he became fully a diamond man and was destroyed by making him shatter with sound iirc, it was one of the old Stan Lee issues. He has not been in a comic since the 80s, when he was briefly resurrected as a zombie in an 80s She Hulk comic
    I would like to see him because it's funny how Emma was the second telepath with diamond skin to be important for Cyclops, there has to be a weird relationship there between Emma, Scott, Jack, perhaps even Sinister planned it all

As long as they resurrect any mutant from Generation X who was needlessly killed (Skin, Sync, etc) and the original Hellions (which I think I read are back - because Empath was messing with them).

I am sure there's other mutants - but both of those teams seemed like they had WAY more potential to explore.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    As long as they resurrect any mutant from Generation X who was needlessly killed (Skin, Sync, etc) and the original Hellions (which I think I read are back - because Empath was messing with them).

I am sure there's other mutants - but both of those teams seemed like they had WAY more potential to explore.
    they are alive
    Onix and Diamond Lil, and that guy who killed everything he touched (Wither, something like that) are the ones killed in events that are still dead I think