Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    All of the dead A-X kids are back. Including Icarus. With literally no time spent addressing the fact that his resurrection was likely against his wishes and will.
    There’s a lot of things they haven’t dealt with. Heck, for all we know his family had him altered so he wouldn’t be suicidal. We’ve already seen other characters get mentally adjusted like Vulcan and Domino, so it’s safe to assume they “fixed” him.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    There’s a lot of things they haven’t dealt with. Heck, for all we know his family had him altered so he wouldn’t be suicidal. We’ve already seen other characters get mentally adjusted like Vulcan and Domino, so it’s safe to assume they “fixed” him.
    This the point that was brought up that it feels “cheap”
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Ah I got another one how about resurrecting Larry Bodine?

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Ah I got another one how about resurrecting Larry Bodine?
    I agree. Such a tragic character. New Mutants #45 is one of my favorite issues.
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
    John Proudstar, the original Thunderbird.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    THIS. I know they've said that he can't be brought back because he died before Cerebro's backups came online, but that makes zero sense or else they've already screwed it up and have no reason for keeping him dead.....because uh, he DEFINITELY died AFTER Petra and Sway, and they're obviously back. So....something doesn't add up there.

BUT according to Sinister Secrets in one issue, the X-gene that Sinister used to mutate himself and make himself officially a mutant was taken FROM John. So I wonder if his continued lack of resurrection is just a writer goof with them forgetting they've already resurrected mutants who died before John, or if the fact that Sinister used his DNA has for some weird reason Sinister pulling strings to make sure he doesn't get resurrected? Idk why, but that's the only alternative I can think of for why he hasn't been brought back.

Regardless, I would really like to see Jamie be like UMM I HAVE QUESTIONS about this idea that only his brother seems to be incapable of being resurrected. Like, Shaw even proposed sending Illyana back in time with a Cerebro back-up device to capture Lourdes Chantel's consciousness before her death and then resurrect her in the present, and that plan SHOULD work, its just they didn't have to use it because Lourdes wasn't dead, but there's no reason at the very least that Jamie can't ask Illyana to try the same thing with John.
    spoilers:
    Merry Christmas!
    end of spoilers
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member

Well...we got spoilers:
    John Proudstar
    end of spoilers back in the Trial of Magneto finale.

Astonishing Member

OMG I manifested it. Umm, quick, who else do I wanna see resurrected.....lol most of the characters I care about are already back, just not being used! At this point its less which characters do I want to see resurrected and which resurrected characters do you want to see actually matter.

Oh! But I actually kinda would love to see Infectia resurrected and interact with Beast and Bobby again....she was an X-Factor (original series) villain who died of the Legacy virus years later.

Mostly though I'm now just curious about the possibilities inherent in what Wanda did in ToM, in terms of spoilers:
    Cerebro scanning through all time and space or whatever.....we've heard so much about past mutant civilizations and ancient mutants, not just with Okkara but with like Azazel's era and stuff.....it would be interesting to me to see mutants from all different eras acclimating to life in this new modern mutant civilization and Krakoa becoming a melting pot of like, different time periods, culturally and demographically. Also, think about how Hickman stressed that omega mutants are considered Krakoa's greatest natural resource....there are still ethical implications and political ramifications stemming from the QC cherry-picking from the resurrection queue and prioritizing the resurrection of mutantkind's most powerful mutants of previous ages. Like, the conflict inherent in various mutants being like wait, you're saying my relative/loved one who died a few years ago has to wait several more years because you're busy resurrecting random omega from 300 A.D. or alpha mutant #312456 from 1650?
    end of spoilers

Oh! Also I would love to see Chrome come back, randomly. He was one of Magneto's original five Acolytes, from the Claremont/Jim Lee X-Men relaunch, Allen Marc Yuricic, the guy with transmutation powers that were basically like 'lmao yeah that's how chemistry works' in the way that Magneto's powers are like 'lmao yeah that's how magnetism works.' I don't know why I've always been stuck on him, but he was fun and had potential and cool powers.

Not sure if this counts since it is is pretty soon, but I would like to see Rockslide resurrected since it was bs they killed him off in the first place.

BANNED

Not sure if this counts since it is is pretty soon, but I would like to see Rockslide resurrected since it was bs they killed him off in the first place.
    TBH, I'm sure the writers will simply forget he was killed and rez'ed, and he'll eventually just go back to his original personality. When called out on it, Editorial will just say, "Um...It happened off-panel."

I'm starting to doubt it'll happen as long as the resurrection protocols are around, because how else can the X-office pretend there are stakes if they can't threaten to kill off young mutants for an event?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    If the bodies were in 616 they would be a record of them somewhere.

Shard on the other hand was never physically in 616...only a hologram with her personality. But I did posit a theory on how she could have physically come back based on the end of the Bishop: The Last X-Man series.
    Please share your theory.

Certainly we can shake a few mutants out of namor family tree amongst that newly added 20 mil, right?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Deleted post
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Please share your theory.
    At the end of Bishop: The Last X-Man Ftizroy was somehow giving Shard a phycical, flesh and blood body...so much so that she was chained at the wrist in a cell and to get out she cut off her own hand. She turned herself into energy for Bishop to use to attack Fitzroy but he missed and the energy went into one of Fitzroy's portals. They could very easily say that the portal she went into came to present day and have her flesh and blood body (with a bloody stump) drop into an alley or something. With all her memories as a person and as a hologram intact.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 12-23-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Candy Southern, innocent supporting character caught up in the evil machinations of Cameron Hodge. I always hated how friends and family of various heroes would often end up as collateral damage.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/