Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    This is a great idea, but it seems Emma has some leverage over Xavier for this to happen.I can't believe Shaw is still a cripple, he should be resurrected fine by now.Though yes if Shaw can pull some strings would be great idea.
    If I was Shaw and wanted to get revenge on Emma I'd have a word and try and push Adrianne and Cordelia to the front of the queue.

Rockslide.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Rockslide.
    I'm holding out some hope they'll eventually find a way to restore him in Way of X. Spurrier likes the New X-Men, and if anyone can help with a scrambled mind, it's probably Legion.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It would be interesting to find out that he had an 'incomplete mutation' or failed mutation or frustrated mutation or something where it only partially manifested and then got arrested or 'stuck' somehow.

A tweak to his X-gene (from someone like Sage or Hope or one of the reality-monkeys like Proteus) and he's a normal-looking dude who can split apart into three dudes, a much weaker version of Madrox, but with the extra boon of having three times the strength, intelligence, etc. of a normal dude when he's combined. So he'd have a decent useful (but not too super) mutation and not just be 'ugly John.'
    The mutant who killed himself when his power manifested in Generation Hope 9.

This guy...https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Zeeshan_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by Chris0013; 06-07-2021 at 05:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Sanctity, who is Tanya Trask, Bolivar Trask’s daughter.

Though I doubt they would resurrect Larry Trask, her brother who is, a precog.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    If I was Shaw and wanted to get revenge on Emma I'd have a word and try and push Adrianne and Cordelia to the front of the queue.
    Adrienne would've been a reliable foil for him if he really wanted to do that.

Apart from a single line from Duggan, Cordelia's never been shown to have died though, so that could've been a mistake.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member

Martin Blank. The Gibbon. Never really been a X-Office character...but he is a mutant.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Martin_Blank_(Earth-616)

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Sanctity, who is Tanya Trask, Bolivar Trask’s daughter.

Though I doubt they would resurrect Larry Trask, her brother who is, a precog.
    Methinks the precog ban will soon be history
    My flag is bacon.

Ultimate Member

No idea if I mentioned her already, my brain is mush, but I want Scaleface back! (Just not the rest of the Tunnelers. Blowhard, what a loser!)

But Scaleface I liked. Ooh, Wolfsbane can turn into a wolf. This woman can turn into a giant lizard/dragon/thing! (That sadly was about as bulletproof as Doug Ramsey...)

I would like to see Bishops sister Shard and his crew Randall and Malcolm brought back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I would like to see Bishops sister Shard and his crew Randall and Malcolm brought back.
    Were Malcolm and Randall in the present long enough to have been scanned by Cerebro and do they have DNA samples of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Were Malcolm and Randall in the present long enough to have been scanned by Cerebro and do they have DNA samples of them?
    They were there for a good period of time. Remember the X-men went off to Mikhails other dimension/world during that run.
    Bishop and his Xse was still running around. Now as far as the DNA Samples I don’t know.
    Last edited by IN-a-Synch; 12-21-2021 at 08:30 AM.

Gilbert Benson (Piecemeal) - such a tragic character. His disgusting mommy (Harness) needs to be fed to Krakoa.

proteus06.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    They were there for a good period of time. Remember the X-men went off to Mikhails other dimension/world during that run.
    Bishop and his Xse was still running around. Now as far as the DNA Samples I don’t know.
    If the bodies were in 616 they would be a record of them somewhere.

Shard on the other hand was never physically in 616...only a hologram with her personality. But I did posit a theory on how she could have physically come back based on the end of the Bishop: The Last X-Man series.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Gilbert Benson (Piecemeal) - such a tragic character. His disgusting mommy (Harness) needs to be fed to Krakoa.

proteus06.jpg
    IIRC, he had a sister...
    My flag is bacon.