Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Should an entire mutant nation just be filled with the 8 characters you grew up watching on TV? Lol
    Could probably make an entire mutant nation of just Wolverine-clones, then, for peeps who only want the most popular character and none of the others.

Might as well get the most bang for your buck. Embrace that philosophy throughout your life. Only eat dessert. Don't waste time on those other rando meals. Wait to have sex until you meet *the* most attractive person in the world. Etc. Only the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Could probably make an entire mutant nation of just Wolverine-clones, then, for peeps who only want the most popular character and none of the others.

Might as well get the most bang for your buck. Embrace that philosophy throughout your life. Only eat dessert. Don't waste time on those other rando meals. Wait to have sex until you meet *the* most attractive person in the world. Etc. Only the best!
    I'm not a fitness nut or anything, but I am pretty healthy and I do take care of my body and I can tell you right now... eating only dessert is NOT healthy. Oh, and having sex with the most "attractive person in the world" doesn't guarantee a good time either. What this have to do with popular characters and not-so popular characters I don't even know. Though a book about a nation of Wolverine clones does appeal to me more than say whatever is happening in books like Excalibur or X-Factor

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    All I know is those "8 characters" in the spotlight is what took the X-Men franchise to heights they will never see again. Those other obscure characters can stay in the background where they belong. I mean who really gives a crap about whatever it is characters like Eye-boy or Goldballs does in their spare time?
    Yes. Background is good. That's what makes stories interesting. You can't have that if they're dead.

Bring back everybody! Permanent death is the ultimate insult to characters. Even if they don't have characters' minds on the hard drive, their bodies should be brought back. They also don't need to age the bodies to an appropriate point.

Is there an up-to-date list of resurrections?
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 11-06-2020 at 12:08 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member

Rusty Collins?

Incredible Member

Madelyne Pryor please!
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Rusty Collins?
    About 15 seconds after Rusty died, one of the Acolytes named Milan died. I'd like to see him back, now that technopaths are vaguely in vogue.

Maybe he can work with Network and Trinary and any other cyberkines I'm forgetting.

Incredible Member

About 15 seconds after Rusty died, one of the Acolytes named Milan died. I'd like to see him back, now that technopaths are vaguely in vogue.

Maybe he can work with Network and Trinary and any other cyberkines I'm forgetting.
    Sage? Is she cyber kinetic?
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

Astonishing Member

Her Goblin Majesty Madelyne Pryor is the best answer.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    Sage? Is she cyber kinetic?
    Lord knows. She's a living computer! She's a telepath! She's able to turn other mutants powers on and off! She stole Jubilee's coat! I don't think anyone knows what her mutant power is this week, they just slap something new on every couple of years...

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Anne-Marie Cortez.
    My flag is bacon.

Yes! Even though he's only been in about 2 dozen issues I totally dig his 'tude and his hipster EDM HulaWeen face paint

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Anne-Marie Cortez.
    is she a Mutant?
    Last edited by BroHomo; 11-10-2020 at 04:11 AM.
    GrindrStone(D)

is Alchemy back? they should celebrate him for his role against the first inhuman cloud, he saved the mutant race scarifying his own life, I wouldn't mind seeing him featured in s.w.o.r.d. or x-factor.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Shard
    Fixx
    Greystone
    Archer
    Ariel

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    Shard
    Fixx
    Greystone
    Archer
    Ariel
    Ariel is already alive.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Her Goblin Majesty Madelyne Pryor is the best answer.
    agreed, Maddie deserves it