Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I'd love to see the original U-Go girl resurrected. I loved her.

By the way, dod you know why no members of Milligan's X-Force/X-Statix are X-Men now? I gave up the books for years, so maybe that happened, but it seems that no members made it to the core books. Do you know why?
    With the exception of Doop, who is mostly used as a sight gag, the rule seems to be 'pretend that never happened.'

I wouldn't mind seeing Lacuna, from that group. Get her together with Tempo, Timeslip, Kiden Nixon, Tempus and Sway (and any I'm forgetting...) and have a all-mutant-girl time-travel party, since, like telepaths, or girls with force field powers, it seems to be a running theme to invent a new time manipulator every five years or so, and then exile her to the Island of Misfit Toys when that writer moves on...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    With the exception of Doop, who is mostly used as a sight gag, the rule seems to be 'pretend that never happened.'

I wouldn't mind seeing Lacuna, from that group. Get her together with Tempo, Timeslip, Kiden Nixon, Tempus and Sway (and any I'm forgetting...) and have a all-mutant-girl time-travel party, since, like telepaths, or girls with force field powers, it seems to be a running theme to invent a new time manipulator every five years or so, and then exile her to the Island of Misfit Toys when that writer moves on...
    Kiden isn’t dead. She and the rest of her gang are just in limbo.

Extraordinary Member

Has Sunpyre been brought back yet? Given her attitude matches her brother....she might be resurrected and just fly off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

Thanks for your answer. I sometimes felt this X-Force/X-statix was from an other universe. I mean, their Charles Xavier was so OOC... He was more like a Reed Richards for Mutants.
    But I really did love the books anyway.

Dark Beast is dead, right? Bring him back.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Dark Beast is dead, right? Bring him back.
    I always wanted to know more about the dozens of other powers he was supposed to splice into his genome as a result of his experiments on hundreds of other mutants during the Age of Apocalypse. I would assume they were all minor physical mutations, that wouldn't make massive changes or be incompatible with his own mutation (or alter his precious brain), like a snake-like flexible skeleton, or poisonous fangs, or the ability to generate a shock like an electric eel, and not big entirely radical stuff like 'weather control' or 'reality manipulation' or 'burst into flames and fly and throw fireballs,' but we never saw *anything* really, other than the ability to change the color and texture of his fur.

It would not terribly surprise me, with the science at his command, if he's not already alive again anyway, having downloaded his mind into another clone at the moment of his last (entirely predictable and out of character) death.

What could be interesting is if the download got messed up, somehow, and there are multiple Dark Beast clones active, each thinking they are the 'real' Dark Beast, or perhaps just one who got the knowledge, but not the personality / emotional context (much like how Carol Danvers for a time had all the memories of her previous life restored, but none of the feelings, so that her own family, for instance, felt like characters in a book she'd read, not real people who had been part of her life), or, vice-versa, and super-frustrating, all the ego and megalomania and wickedness and ambition, and absolutely none of the scientific brilliance, a literal 'Beast' who is all rage and frustration, because he can't think of how to accomplish any of his cruel goals, or even understand the equipment in the lab where this clone wakes up, even though he can remember *building it...*

So much fun possibility. You go full circle, and have a clone of Dark Beast 'flawed' so that it ends up kinda being a good guy, since the 'evil' part of 'evil genius' got lost in the transfer.

If I recall correctly, the Ultimate X-Men appeared somehow in the world post Secret Wars, but the daughter of Mr. Sinister got them and killed them, except for Jimmy Hudson, who managed to escape and became a regular in X-Men Blue. So bring them back... or at least Kitty Pryde. After that debacle with Colossus, we should let her stay dead for a while and bring Kitty "punched Galactus in the face" Pryde instead, who is far more awesome and badass.

They should resurrect Dead Girl. She would be so much useful about finding out who's dead or not for the resurrection protocols.
    Question is, how do you resurrect a Dead Girl?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Wallflower, Sway, Petra, Icarus, and the Hellions.
    So we've seen Sway, Petra, and Icarus have returned.

Now I just need to see Wallflower and more of the Hellions, and I'll be happy.

Is Peter and Illiyana Brother, Mikhail was he resurrected?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    They should resurrect Dead Girl. She would be so much useful about finding out who's dead or not for the resurrection protocols.
    Question is, how do you resurrect a Dead Girl?
    Excellent !

Spectacular Member

I want Sugarman .

Shouldn't they be able to bring back the other Emma Frost clones. would be interesting if they brought them back but they were changed some how during the process

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Is Peter and Illiyana Brother, Mikhail was he resurrected?
    Is he even dead? I thought he exiled himself to a far off place to prevent Sinister from acquiring the Rasputin family power if only one member was left.

Anyway, is Rusty Collins back?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Shouldn't they be able to bring back the other Emma Frost clones. would be interesting if they brought them back but they were changed some how during the process
    The other Cuckoo's never really gained sentience, so probably not.

It'll be interesting if Emma ever allows them to get around to resurrecting her big sister Adrienne though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey