Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Is Peter and Illiyana Brother, Mikhail was he resurrected?
    It's implied that he's back, or will come back, in the pages of X-Force. A mysterious note with the word летописец was found, and at one point Piotr found himself painting Mikhail when he couldn't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post
    I want Sugar Man.
    Sugar Man has been seen since his death in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man, so he must have already been pushed through the Resurrection protocols.

Okay so what if Martha Johannson wants her body back instead of being a floating brain?? Does she have to go through the crucible? What if Chamber is through living with a gaping hole in his chest? Beast can finally be resurrected as the stud he once was. Angel can be the blonde billionaire with angel wings again. Banshee doesn't have to be a walking zombie. Hellion wan'ts his hands back. Can these situations be fixed through resurrection???
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 03-07-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Astonishing Member

Kitty Pryde. I want to see the dominos fall when she comes back.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Okay so what if Martha Johannson wants her body back instead of being a floating brain?? Does she have to go through the crucible? What if Chamber is through living with a gaping hole in his chest? Beast can finally be resurrected as the stud he once was. Angel can be the blonde billionaire with angel wings again. Banshee doesn't have to be a walking zombie. Hellion wan'ts his hands back. Can these situations be fixed through resurrection???
    A few of these HAVE been 'fixed.' Chamber was resurrected with the psionic furnace, Warren can switch between his two forms at will, and Banshee was resurrected with a normal body and not a zombie body.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Considering Elixer grew a new heart for Prodigy after it got ripped out in Limbo...why are any mutants missing body parts?? Karma, Hellion, Forge, Martha, Chamber, Face (Inferno baby). Why not just have Elixer regrow their parts then have Forge, Beast, Dr Nemesis, Madison Jeffries build some prosthetics for Chamber and Face so their faces aren't destroyed by their powers?

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Hmmm... What if Legion resurrects Blindfold!?
    I'm wondering about that. I envision a scenario that has Destiny providing Mystique with several keys and tools that may help her to fulfill what Destiny has laid out as a blueprint for a conflict with the new status quo. My theory is that the convo we saw was one of many that Destiny had with Mystique concerning the future. During the Muir Island Saga, Destiny cryptically reveals to Mystique that she would have a relationship with Forge before getting her to leave before she is killed by a Legion controlled Shadow King. Stating that he thought he would have 2 to play his game. I think this is a example of Destiny guiding Mystique to this life of Moira and the establishing of Krakoa. In the Messiah Complex crossover we learn Mystique knows Hope will cure Rogue because of the Destiny diaries, this could have been another indication that what destiny has seen is corresponding with current times.

The question is how much of the diary has Mystique read that she has accurately interpreted and can be used to pursue her goals. It would not surprise me if Destiny saw a future that Legion may help in bringing back her and other precogs, this info could be used to accomplish getting Blindfold and Destiny back.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Considering Elixer grew a new heart for Prodigy after it got ripped out in Limbo...why are any mutants missing body parts?? Karma, Hellion, Forge, Martha, Chamber, Face (Inferno baby). Why not just have Elixer regrow their parts then have Forge, Beast, Dr Nemesis, Madison Jeffries build some prosthetics for Chamber and Face so their faces aren't destroyed by their powers?
    I think Martha should sue for neglect ! Surely somebody could have helped her after all this time.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    It's implied that he's back, or will come back, in the pages of X-Force. A mysterious note with the word летописец was found, and at one point Piotr found himself painting Mikhail when he couldn't sleep.

Sugar Man has been seen since his death in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man, so he must have already been pushed through the Resurrection protocols.
    Really , that's brilliant !

I'd love to see him rehabilitated and on a team( he would have been a good for for Hellions)
    He'd scare the humans to death !

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post
    I'd love to see him rehabilitated and on a team( he would have been a good for for Hellions)
    He'd scare the humans to death!

Sinister should implement his Quiet Council perks to bring back Dark Beast, and then have him & Sugar Man work on the Chimera projects which aren't technically allowed (yet)

I dont think there is any high priority to bring Dark Beast bc for the simple fact that he is an AU character and there already exists a Hank McCoy. Dark Beast may not qualify on that basis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I don't think there is any high priority to bring Dark Beast bc for the simple fact that he is an AU character and there already exists a Hank McCoy. Dark Beast may not qualify on that basis
    Yeah I'm not too sure what the protocol there is. They've lived different lives, and have their own identities, but I suppose biologically they're the same, and so may not be covered by The Five life insurance. If that's the case, then Bloodstorm, Nemesis, Blackheath etc. may not return alongside their fellow mutant brothers and sisters

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Yeah I'm not too sure what the protocol there is. They've lived different lives, and have their own identities, but I suppose biologically they're the same, and so may not be covered by The Five life insurance. If that's the case, then Bloodstorm, Nemesis, Blackheath etc. may not return alongside their fellow mutant brothers and sisters
    How does Cerebro record and store their mental backups? Does it just scan a mutant and start uploading? If so then any mutant on 616 should theoretically be in there...regardless of what Earth they originated on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    How does Cerebro record and store their mental backups? Does it just scan a mutant and start uploading? If so then any mutant on 616 should theoretically be in there...regardless of what Earth they originated on.
    That doesnt matter as a dead mutant cant be brought back unless Xavier chooses to bring them back. They are limited in the amount that the Five can physically create and then even more so on the mind transfer since as of now he is the sole designee that does it full time. Unique mutants hold priority and I question whether dupes from another universe are even eligible bc they dont belong here and technically already exist in the 616 original. It all goes down to the rules that have been established which X-Factor may bring more clarity too

Mighty Member

Thunderbird--We can alway use another head strong and arrogant character in the mutant ranks. If written well he could have an arrogance like Namor and Doom but still be a Hero. Make his power set like Warpath but not nearly as strong but way faster reflexes, agility and speed. He would be the lightning compared to the thunder of Warpath. Ironic I know.

Avalanche--Always thought his earth bending powers were cool.

Magda Eisenhardt. Not a mutant you say? That’s what we said about Moira.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver