Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I'm good with having Synch back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Shard, Bishop's baby sis.
    Considering she died in a future that may not exist, I dont think she'd fall under the Krakoa protocols. I dont think there would be a DNA sample of her either

As to the topic, IA with the Grey family. At the very least Sara and her two kids

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Not Nate grey.
    He's not dead

Thunderbird, Sway, Petra, Mimic. I want to see a weird Sunfire, Banshee, Darwin, Vulcan, Sway, Thunderbird, Petra, Sage and Mimic X-men running around

Tempo, Loa, Blindfold, Icarus, Wallflower, Onyxx, WOLF CUB, Quill, Tag, DJ, Velocidad, Network

BANNED

I see we're back to the slew of New X-Men characters I can't pick out of a line-up! Good old KYost.

As for me, off the top of my head:

Joey and Gailyn Grey - a lot of wasted potential
    Tempo - I had no idea she was dead lol
    Alchemy - I just read it and that was awful

I can't think of many others, most of the people I wanted back are. (Though I wasn't particularly worried about his death in AOXM and consider him alive, I wish we'd see Evan already)

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Yes to Avalanche, Pyro needs his bf back.
    I'm scared they'll be having Pyro shacking up with Iceman (give it a rest, Bobby, you already bagged one of 'em). St. John + Dom 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Tempo, Loa, Blindfold, Icarus, Wallflower, Onyxx, WOLF CUB, Quill, Tag, DJ, Velocidad, Network
    Can't believe I forgot Tempo!

Locus

Risque

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I keep forgetting that white dude is James.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Wallflower, Sway, Petra, Icarus, and the Hellions.

BANNED

Not that I care, but didn't they make Locus poc midway through the run after people thought she might be Illyana in her first appearances? (I remember it, I was on the half-assed 90s Interwebs and I was mourning her death day by day)

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Not that I care, but didn't they make Locus poc midway through the run after people thought she might be Illyana in her first appearances? (I remember it, I was on the half-assed 90s Interwebs and I was mourning her death day by day)
    I don't know if that's the reason, but yeah, she was poc.

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

After some thought I’m wondering if Mystique will try and resurrect Destiny but in a younger body.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I feel like we should assume that everyone who died during Rosenberg's run is already back, since we've seen Havok, Chamber, Rahne and Banshee already. So Madrox, Velocidad, Loa and Ruth should all be in Krakoa right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orf with his head View Post
    After some thought I’m wondering if Mystique will try and resurrect Destiny but in a younger body.
    I hope that comes into play actually. Resurrection is when the person is in their prime, so Destiny should be in her 20's or 30's when she is resurrected. I would love that.

You know if Destiny doesn't get resurrected I actually might think there is some people at Marvel that don't want to explore a lesbian relationship between Mystique and Irene, not resurrecting the long term female partner of someone because they are the same sex is a pretty big indicator that people at Marvel don't want that relationship emphasized at all.

As for who I want Resurrected, I really hope Ruth / Blindfold gets to come back. Sure she isn't a super popular character, I just really hated the way she died and I would love it if she came back and even got to spend some time with Logan and Scott, even if we just get a few panels where Logan and Scott are taking Ruth for a walk on the island, I think I would love that so much.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I don't know if that's the reason, but yeah, she was poc.

Yep. In her first few appearances not so much and I remember the Internet going apeshit thinking it was Illyana.