10char
    "Cable was right!"

All-New Member

#JusticeForHellions

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Daken

10char
    Daken died with a death seed still in his body, he probably can selfresurrect in horseman state

Daken showed up in HoX#5, no?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Shard, Bishop's baby sis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Considering she died in a future that may not exist, I dont think she'd fall under the Krakoa protocols. I dont think there would be a DNA sample of her either
    I've been thinking on that one a little bit....Fitzroy was giving her a physical body again...then she converted herself into energy for Bishop to absorb and fire at Fitzroy...missing him and going into one of his time portals.

Who's to say that she did not wind up back in 616 with a physical body. Let's face it...there have been crazier back form the dead stories in the MU.

Oh...and this guy needs to come back....
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-11-2021 at 01:45 PM.

If Bishop and Shard are reborn on Krakoa, doesn’t that sort of make them 616 mutants?

Destiny.

10charaxters

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Thunderbird should be resurrected and it should be a big deal.

Them giving one of the Sinister clones Thunderbird's X-gene kinda makes me think they won't be bringing him back though.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I hope that comes into play actually. Resurrection is when the person is in their prime, so Destiny should be in her 20's or 30's when she is resurrected. I would love that.

You know if Destiny doesn't get resurrected I actually might think there is some people at Marvel that don't want to explore a lesbian relationship between Mystique and Irene, not resurrecting the long term female partner of someone because they are the same sex is a pretty big indicator that people at Marvel don't want that relationship emphasized at all.

As for who I want Resurrected, I really hope Ruth / Blindfold gets to come back. Sure she isn't a super popular character, I just really hated the way she died and I would love it if she came back and even got to spend some time with Logan and Scott, even if we just get a few panels where Logan and Scott are taking Ruth for a walk on the island, I think I would love that so much.
    What I want to know is, why didn't Blindfold see Krakoa coming? She committed suicide because she couldn't see a future where the X-Men and mutants in general live and prosper.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What I want to know is, why didn't Blindfold see Krakoa coming? She committed suicide because she couldn't see a future where the X-Men and mutants in general live and prosper.
    Blindfold couldn’t see six months into the future.

Astonishing Member

the biggest problem for the return of Blindfold is that she was almost the legacy character of Destiny, I dont see us having both at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    the biggest problem for the return of Blindfold is that she was almost the legacy character of Destiny, I dont see us having both at the same time.
    It could be like the Fates from Greek Myths where they share the vision and warn the group or maybe they both have different visions and the entire population disagree on who to listen to.

I could see some of the villains resurrecting old henchmen or dangerous mutants to have as a backup plan: Vulcan, Apocalypse Twins, Xraven, Armageddon Man

Destiny for sure. That should have been a demand from Mystique. Also gotta throw in Avalanche and Thunderbird.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Destiny for sure. That should have been a demand from Mystique. Also gotta throw in Avalanche and Thunderbird.
    because of the look of Forge and the chair of Xavier, we still don't know if mutants that died before the early 90s can be resurrected