Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Well..there is a difference between biological...no matter how different...or psychic entities (like Rockslide or Malice) and a mechanical copy. Would Cerebro be able to copy Human Torch (android), Vision (synthezoid) or Jocasta (Robot)?? The holographic version of Shard would be nothing more than a mechanical mind with a holographic projection.
    A telepath wouldn't be able to, but they could use tech and just download them into Cerebro (which is basically a computer). Consider the synthezoids' origins - they all have someone else's brain engrams, so were created that way in the first place. Ultron is based on Hank Pym, Jocasta is based on Janet van Dyne, Vision is based on Wonder Man, Viv is a combination of Vision and Scarlet Witch. Not sure about Torch, but he and Jocasta are in fact synthezoids too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Definitely Shard. I’m surprised Bishop hasn’t requested this.

Extraordinary Member

Has anyone mentioned Solarr?
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Probably, I think editorial forgot he existed.

All-New Member

I believe it was mentioned that Solarr was resurrected in X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic #20

Solarr has not been seen but is alive on krakoa and mentioned in one of the Infinity Comics.

Ultimate Member

I always wondered if Sunstroke, that complete rando from West Coast Avengers, who may or may not have had some connection to Solarr, was just Solarr, brainwashed and given a new identity as one of the Big Bad's (Dominus?) servants, along with the ones he created (Cactus, Gila and Butte).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I always wondered if Sunstroke, that complete rando from West Coast Avengers, who may or may not have had some connection to Solarr, was just Solarr, brainwashed and given a new identity as one of the Big Bad's (Dominus?) servants, along with the ones he created (Cactus, Gila and Butte).
    I don't think that he is related.

The writer seems to have come up with things one might encouter in the American Southwest, then created these randos!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I have lost track of all those who returned.

Are these characters around or do they need resurrection?

Blob
    Unus
    Mastermind (original)
    Mesmero
    Vanisher
    Nekra
    Amahl Farouk
    Jack of Diamonds (Living Diamond)
    Living Monolith

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Sammy Pare, Juggernaut’s friend from Chuck Austen’s run (Juggernaut’s storyline there being one of its few decent things).

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Sammy Pare, Juggernaut’s friend from Chuck Austen’s run (Juggernaut’s storyline there being one of its few decent things).
    Yes please. I've been waiting for a reunion between Cain and Sammy and if Cain is elected to be on the X-Men it would be a great time to see it.
    I don't know which issue of current X-Force it was but apparently it said that Black Tom in part agreed to his role on the island because he was told Sammy would be brought back. Or something like that. I just recently caught up on New Excalibur and I appreciated the remorse he showed for killing him.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

Blob
    Unus
    Mastermind (original)
    Mesmero
    Vanisher
    Nekra
    Amahl Farouk
    Living Monolith
    Last I heard Nekra kicked Sabretooth's --- then left the island to hunt him down.

Hmm looking it up, Nekra HAS died twice, but both resurrections were BEFOERE Krakoa era.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Last I heard Nekra kicked Sabretooth's --- then left the island to hunt him down.

Hmm looking it up, Nekra HAS died twice, but both resurrections were BEFOERE Krakoa era.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. I was not sure if Nekra is alive and off the island, or needs to be resurrected, so she made it onto my list with those others, lol.

Blob
    Unus
    Mastermind (original)
    Mesmero
    Vanisher
    Nekra
    Amahl Farouk
    Living Monolith
    Amahl Farouk has fully separated from the Shadow King and went to Arakko to receive rehabilitation. Hasn't been seen since.

Mastermind served on the board of X-Corp with Monet and Archangel.

Blob has been the bartender of the Green Lagoon, a popular tiki bar on Krakoa.

Unus participated in XoS. He was captured by the forces of Amenth and the First Horsemen.

Nekra is the leader of the Exiles, mutants who broke Krakoan laws but were released from the Pit to hunt Sabretooth.

Mesmero was in a crowd shot of villains coming to Krakoa, but hasn't been seen since.

Vanisher joined S.W.O.R.D., working on the Teleporter Team under Manifold.

The Living Monolith was last seen fighting Korean hero White Fox, after a brief stint as the Juggernaut. He hasn't been seen in the Krakoan era, but was references in the Sins of Sinister crossover on a datapage.

Living Diamond / Jack Winters was last seen in X-Men Legends #2, a series published recently but set during the early days of the X-Men. He hasn't been seen or mentioned since.

Ultimate Member

Blob
    Unus
    Mastermind (original)
    Mesmero
    Vanisher
    Nekra
    Amahl Farouk
    Living Monolith
    Blob's been seen bartending at the Green Lagoon quite a bit. Nekra's been one of the main characters of Sabertooth and the Exiles. Amahl Farouk had an arc in New Mutants which finally freed him of his possession/corruption by the Shadow King. Vanisher was mentioned as part of a teleporter circuit in SWORD. Mastermind remains a putz, and his daughter murdered one of Arcade's henchmen (for whom he was working) awhile back. I vaguely recall Unus dying on some mission, and assume he's been resurrected? Not sure, though.

No idea about Jack of Diamonds, Mesmero or Living Monolith.