Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Proteus warps reality, I'm pretty sure they could do something for him.
    The data pages make it sound like repowering mutants is something they want to figure out a process for but haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    The data pages make it sound like repowering mutants is something they want to figure out a process for but haven't yet.
    Oh wow, you may be right.
    I guess this would be something Hickman would save for DoX.

Avalanche and some more obscure villains like the members of Gene Nation (always liked Fever Pitch and Hemingway's designs) and Senyaka. Wallflower would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I've been thinking on that one a little bit....Fitzroy was giving her a physical body again...then she converted herself into energy for Bishop to absorb and fire at Fitzroy...missing him and going into one of his time portals.

Who's to say that she did not wind up back in 616 with a physical body. Let's face it...there have been crazier back form the dead stories in the MU.

Oh...and this guy needs to come back....
    Only if he gets his AoA Morph design!

Exiles Mimic

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I want my babies Wallflower, Network, Tag, Loa, and Negasonic Teenager Warhead brought back
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

All-New Member

Mark and Jill, the two kids from God Loves Man Kills.

They should simply revive all the named mutants who have been killed over the years, depowered or not. If you want make this a fresh new start for the X-Men, make it count and refill the whole toy box. Doesn't matter how minor a character is, they're someone's favourite. Popular characters get to come back all the time, but this is a rare opportunity to get those back who usually aren't given that chance.

BANNED

Should Candy Southern be brought back? She was collaateral damage in the human/mutant conflict.

Changeling and Thunderbird for sure.

How could I have forgotten Firefist?!?

The Vale sisters.

Magma's boyfriend Antonio.

Madam Webb, Destiny, and Blindfold as a trio of Seers

BANNED

Switch Webb for Qwerty whos actually a mutant.

There's a Krakoa location named the Oracle, I figure that will be Destiny's spot if she comes back.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Wallflower, Sway, Petra, Icarus, and the Hellions.
    Yes! I would love to see Laurie come back!

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Switch Webb for Qwerty whos actually a mutant.

There's a Krakoa location named the Oracle, I figure that will be Destiny's spot if she comes back.
    Some sources list her as a mutant

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Destiny/Irene Adler. Crazy she hasn't been yet honestly, unless... Moira doesn't want that....
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Destiny/Irene Adler. Crazy she hasn't been yet honestly, unless... Moira doesn't want that....
    Who do you think The Oracle is on the map, assuming it's a person? Moira has her No-Place, so maybe it's done?

Some of these may have returned already?

Thunderbird, Changeling, Petra, Sway, Lucid, Sunpyre, Alchemy, Rusty Collins/Firefist, Mandrill, Silver Samurai, Solarr, Plasma, Persuader, la Bandera, Sister Salvation, Mindworm, Piecemeal, Ghoul, Roach, Mindworm, Living Diamond, Carlos Lobo, Willie Evans Jr., Mister One and Mister Two, Black Shadow and White Shadow, Virus, Snow Leopard (Issa), Ricochet (Shaffran), Source/Michael Nowlan, Living Monolith, Blowtorch Brand, Carnivore

Alliance of Evil (Tower), Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Vanisher, Peepers, Avalanche, Destiny), Desert Sword (Aminedi, Veil), Hellions (Jetstream, Catseye, Roulette, Beef, Bevatron, Paradigm), Morlocks/New York (Caliban, Sunder, Annalee, Ape, Beautiful Dreamer, Healer, Tar Baby, Piper, Scaleface, Blow-Hard, Tommy, Zeek, Chickenwings, Lightning Bug, Mole, Bulk, Glow Worm, Cynelle, Mother Inferior, Joe Bugs, Many-Face), Morlocks/Chicago, (Cell), Morlocks/London (Cyclops, Compound, Croc, Simian), Nasty Boys (Gorgeous George, Hairbag, Ruckus, Ramrod), Exiles (Iron Curtain, Mentac, Concussion), "First X-Men" (Holo, Meteor), Dawn of the White Light (Sparks, Space-Bomb, Gas, Thermos, Quake, Rockslide), Gladiators (Axe), Euro-Trash (Blind Ali, Miz Tree, Oxford Blue, Wall) M.O.N.S.T.E.R. (Adrian Castorp), Hellfire Club (Black Bishop/Harry Leland), Night Shift (Tick Tock), Sentinel Squad ONE (Meld), All-Hate Squad (Mister Density, Roman Candle, Quickstart, Shockjock), New Warriors (Microbe), V-Battalion/Penance Council (Goldfire), Soviet Super-Soldiers (Gremlin/Titanium Man), Hatefull Hexad (Gibbon), Freedom Force (Stonewall, Super Sabre, Crimson Commando), Femme Fatales (Sapphire Styx), SHIELD/Task Force (Blue Condor)