Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Someone mentioned the Fates and I like that idea. Resurrect Blindfold (Ruth Aldine), Destiny (Irene Adler), and Preview (Jessie Vale) and stick them in the Oracle so they can spew prophecies and give warnings in the Oracle part of Krakoa.

Ultimate Member

Catseye (my favorite of the old Hellions), Tarot and Roulette (my other favorite original Hellions), Peepers/Occult (from Mutant Force/the Resistants), Petra and Sway (died on Krakoa, fittingly enough!) and the second Gremlin (accidentally killed by Iron Man in the Armor Wars) would be cool to see again.

Incredible Member

All hellions
    Petra
    Wallflower
    Sway

Feral

Tempo

Changeling
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Amazing Member

Larry Trask was another powerful Precog

Wallflower, Icarus, Wolf Cub, Changeling, The Hellions ( original), The Neo, Birdie, Network, Blindfold, Velocidad, Thunderbird, Gene Nation, Nasty Boys, Squid Boy, Larry Bodine, The Archangel Twins, Wither, Alchemy, Rusty Collins (Firefist), Native, Bolt, Tower, Risque, Hurricane, Leon Matheson, Chrome, Rem Ram, Barnacle, Delgado, Berzerker, Scaleface, Blowhard, Spore, Deadbolt, Life force, Static, Harry Leland, Locus, Tempo, Vanisher, Stonewall, Silver Sabre, Spyne, Shinobi Shaw, Randall and Malcolm, Anne-Marie Cortez, Caliban, Triage, Loa, Sway, Petra, Madrox Prime, Hans, Aminedi, Veil, Sirocco, Beautiful Dreamer, Dennis Hogan, Infectia, Mastermind, Psynapse, Cyclops (London Morlocks), Saint Anna, Plazm, Smoke, Succubus, Anarchist, Gin Genie, Battering Ram, Spyke, Washout, Bloke, El Guapo, U Go Girl, Javitz, Mellencamp, Senyaka, Gargouille, Decay, Milan, Sunder, Autumn Rolfson, Jeb Lee, Decimus Furius, Saul, Nicodemus, Absalom, Crule, Leonard Gary, Inferno Babies except Toko and Face, Joseph Bailey, Gailyn Bailey, Sara Bailey, Sapna, Lucid, Andreas von Strucker, Bu Jun, Eduardo Lobo, Marc Dale, Peepers, Sister Salvation, Gibbon, Guido Carosella, Zelda Kinney, X23_3PAR, Annalee, Ape, Bouncer, Brain Cell, Brute, Chicken Wings, Healer, Tommy, Zeek, MeMe, Hump, Samson, Piper, Tar Baby, D'Gard, Joe Bugs, Cell, Trader, Compound, Croc, Simian, Warthog, Vampyr, Mole, Plague, Mother Inferior, Pester, Ent, Larry Trask, Madame Drache, Bette, John, Willie Evans Jr., Avalanche, Onyxx, Belen, Wing, Germaine Caruso (Hothead), Kyle, Basilisk, Diamond Lil, Flashback, Jennifer Monroe, Malcolm Monroe and Brian Morrison
    Last edited by Synch340; 10-06-2019 at 04:44 PM.

I believe all the older deceased mutants in their 50's and up should be brought back in their 20's if not 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by Synch340 View Post
    I believe all the older deceased mutants in their 50's and up should be brought back in their 20's if not 30's.
    I would be for that. I’m still waiting for Unus to run into his daughter and son.

Ooh, Thunderbird's return should be a big deal.
    He was the first real death. I'm surprised his return wasn't showcased in House of X. It would have made for such a cool moment.

When he returns, I think he should get a prominent role in a book like X-force.

Ultimate Member

Ooh, Scaleface and Tempo, I totally forgot about them! Total faves, introduced alongside a lot of rubbish. (Still, one man's trash is another man's treasure. I'm sure that Hornblower and Fourarm have their fans, too.)

Thunderbird
    U-Go Girl
    Willie Evans Jr.(Character deserved better)
    Avalanche
    Destiny
    Wither(Just for the Lol's
    Onyxx(Just for the Lol's)
    Anya Eisenhardt(Don't care how it happens)
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 10-06-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Someone mentioned the Fates and I like that idea. Resurrect Blindfold (Ruth Aldine), Destiny (Irene Adler), and Preview (Jessie Vale) and stick them in the Oracle so they can spew prophecies and give warnings in the Oracle part of Krakoa.
    Well I still don't like Blindfold's death after her beautiful development from XMen Legacy (plus Legion was supposedly only existing inside her mind, and that also got changed in some artificial way argh).

However.... the only one of those three I really think NEEDS to be back is Irene, and that's mostly because she was showcased as QUITE important already to what's going on with Moira. Plus, Mystique is on the Council? And you would think that might mean something? Especially if we want to make Raven less of a "depraved loose cannon backstabber" and something more stable and pro-mutant etc. Bringing back Destiny is just a no-brainer and I think the only reason she isn't back is Moira is scared of or angry at her

Although you mentioning dead precogs makes me think it could be an abilities issue, like their power is just TOO damn overwhelmingly difficult to write...
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Mighty Member

In the next six months, I am really gonna need to see Tempo, Risque, Sway and Petra..Like come on writers. use these great characters

Did the Xorn that killed Jean get resurrected? I’m very interested in what their interaction will be like.
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Did the Xorn that killed Jean get resurrected? I’m very interested in what their interaction will be like.
    yes, but they havent had any interaction, and I don't think they will