Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Funny thing is that "xorn" himself was under the influence of sublime.

Xorneto was such a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    yes, but they havent had any interaction, and I don't think they will
    Such disrespect have him in Krakoa

So many things have been handwaved on Hickman's run.
    But people have been carried by the hype. So many things were ignored just to set everything
    That feels cheap
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-06-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    So many things have been handwaved on Hickman's run.
    But people have been carried by the hype. So many things were ignored just to set everything
    That feels cheap
    Maybe some of us just don't care and are just ready to accept what is. Maybe some of us are just tired of what was and are ok with something different. It's not always that hard or deep.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

They should bring back Emma's sister Adrienne Frost
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Maybe some of us just don't care and are just ready to accept what is. Maybe some of us are just tired of what was and are ok with something different. It's not always that hard or deep.
    Maybe you're right
    But i just feel like At the very least Jean should think something about the whole incident. Or that at least it should be clear who killed her intead of just nothing.

Madrox Prime. And not the fake Madrox that's been parading around during Rosenberg's terrible run. I demand the real deal.

Oh, and Fantomex. Though I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one.
    Last edited by Bozack; 10-06-2019 at 08:20 PM.

Maybe you're right
    But i just feel like At the very least Jean should think something about the whole incident. Or that at least it should be clear who killed her intead of just nothing.
    I just don't get why she would be mad though or in her feelings, she's alive again. As far as Jean would know Magneto was the one who killed her. She wasn't present for the reveal etc and she is sitting right across from him. I just can't see Mags or anyone else going "hey jean, you know that death you had, the one that lasted like forever, it was Xorn." I just don't get what it would really solve even if he wasn't being controlled at the time. Why stack jean with one more resentment that she would be alone in feeling because most seem to be ok with Xorn. Like for me, i have no desire or want to hear Storm in marauders mention emma taking over her body unless it affects current storyline. I just don't see the reason at this point. Why should another writer have to be saddled with something that happened so long ago and for the most part seems resolved.

Then you throw on the memories JEan got from teen jean and even that in of itself makes this Jean very different in a lot of ways.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Maybe you're right
    It's clearly a after thought for everyone involved. Looks like anything that happened with Jean doesn't matter for a resolution

They should also bring back Molly hayes parents.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They should also bring back Molly hayes parents.
    It was a huge thing on runaways...and they solve it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Such disrespect have him in Krakoa
    He isnt really guilty, he was mind controlled by Sublime through the Kick drug. That is why I don't think a conversation of him and Jean wouldnt be very interesting. Just Jean letting him know she doesnt blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    He isnt really guilty, he was mind controlled by Sublime through the Kick drug. That is why I don't think a conversation of him and Jean wouldnt be very interesting. Just Jean letting him know she doesnt blame him.
    Well he took drugs, so he has a lot of fault on it; the problem was so handwaved, that sometimes I forget that someone killed Jean

Well he took drugs, so he has a lot of fault on it;
    Im very curious. How do you see the scene going? Or how would you write it? Because in most outcomes i see any but the die hard Jean fans being like "damn she really going in on someone who was addicted to drugs?" Sometimes optics just don't look good, even if a character gets to express themselves.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Well he took drugs, so he has a lot of fault on it; the problem was so handwaved, that sometimes I forget that someone killed Jean
    the drug was Sublime (a sentient bacterial colony) in asthma puff form. Sublime is the villain that killed Jean, not Xorn.
    Unfortunately Marvel doesnt use Sublime much, perhaps from respecting the Morrison run too much.
    It doesnt help that the last time Xorn was used he almost dates Rachel and there was a stupid plot about "him" having a sister "Arkea". (it's stupid because bacterias don't have gender, the real Sublime is the bacteria, not the human body they rule as a puppet)