Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Im so happy to have those two back! maybe now we can have a PROPER Gen X reunion book!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s telling that they’re still being pushed in the X-Universe even if they aren’t being given very prominent roles. I want more more Gen X/New X-Men interactions though. Like Synch interacting with X-23 and Bling! or comparing the Black American experience to the Wakandan experience with Gentle.
    I find them great. I don't know too much about Mercury and Prodigy but I've grown to enjoy the others so I hope they get more air time.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    Im so happy to have those two back! maybe now we can have a PROPER Gen X reunion book!
    Oooh maybe they'll be hanging with Monet and Paige as I believe they are the only two other members not accounted for in the new books? And Sean, duh. Blink resurrection on deck?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Wasn't Mondo a villain not too long ago? I wonder how he feels about Black Tom hanging around.

Looking forward to new X-men adventures with Synch. Now, where is Genesis, Evan? I mean kid Apocalypse cant be all shadowed.

Prodigy: acquires knowledge and skills from any and every one

Synch: acquires powers from mutants only
    Yeah Synch still hands down wins when compared to Prodigy in Power. Relationships. Even Life in Limbo lol
    who’s Anole?
    Vincente

comparing the Black American experience to the Wakandan experience with Gentle.
    Ugh this one story we definitely won't see which sucks, doesn't have to take an issue just a few bubbles lol it's a conversation that shoulda happened years ago between any X-Men that looks like real-world minority but I'm thirsty for just a sip of some Synch and Skin dialogue :/

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Wasn't Mondo a villain not too long ago? I wonder how he feels about Black Tom hanging around.
    Another story we prob won't see mentioned:/ I'd love to know the answer but honestly it wouldn't be a surprise since I'm presuming the Mondo appearing in solicits is the one from 616 He's practically a blank slate. Be cool of it was revealed the 616 Mondo DNA"file" was corrupted from the cloning and instead the AoA version was resurrected

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Blink resurrection on deck?
    You probably blinked and missed it...but both are alive
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I been waiting for it to pop up on the front page and am really suprised. Given how much he is mentioned i was sure one of his fans would have started one. In case you don't know Synch fans, your boy back!!

Attachment 87856
    I am quite happy to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I'll hate to go dig into my back issues, but could Everett sync with non-mutants? Any way...
    I loved that he could utilize others powers better than they could. I wished he could have gone all out on some one like Gideon did to the New Warriors back in the day.
    Attachment 87891
    Attachment 87892

I mean, green hair man-handled them. Synch should have been just as bad-ass!
    I'm perfectly fine with him mimicking non-mutants.
    RCO020_1471423195.jpg

Also, the guy with Green hair is Gideon. He was a bad mofu before he was killed by Selene.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I seriously need to know where Ev is gonna show up next. Definitely need him in a monthly series asap.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Likely New Mutants. It was said at NYCC that “Generation X and Young X-Men” would appear. Chamber and Mondo are already there. Jubilee and Husk are in Excalibur and Fallen Angels, respectively. Monet, Synch and Skin will probably show up in New Mutants (with Money being the likeliest candidate for a team in X-Men’s rotating roster).

Mighty Member

I am gonna need Ev, Rogue, Hope and Mimic having a moment.. I want it resolved once and for all .. What are the similarities and differences in their abilities. Also, thinking about Kraoka.. Ev's powers must be in over drive with all of those mutants around.. He could literally do anything at anytime there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I am gonna need Ev, Rogue, Hope and Mimic having a moment.. I want it resolved once and for all .. What are the similarities and differences in their abilities. Also, thinking about Kraoka.. Ev's powers must be in over drive with all of those mutants around.. He could literally do anything at anytime there.
    Definitely, Ev should pretty much be in god-mode 24/7 while on Krakoa.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who

I hope to see Synch (i always pronounced sync) in a team book soon. Maybe he will get some new mutant action for him.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Synch should join either New Mutants or X-men and get a big push.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Synch should join either New Mutants or X-men and get a big push.
    Absolutely agree, Hopefully he will show up in X-Men to get as many eyes on him as possible. At the very least a issue showing how he would fit with the resurrection squad.

Overjoyed that Missu Thomas' baby boy is back! Everett was defintely my favorite Gen X character along with Monet.He was a non sterotypical black male character witha interesting powerset! My original handle on the original CBR was DaSynchster!!! So I am happy to see new stories with him. I definitely need a reunion with the GenX crew. Hopefully, he will be able to go back to St. Louis to see his family again....Baby Kim has to be like 7 or 8 now(Marvel time). I would like to see how he and Skin deal with being alive again after being away for so long...how does this effect his relationship with M? Is he still mentally a teen in an older body? So many story possibilities! WELCOME BACK EVERETT!!