Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Incredible Member

While I doubt that there will be a third season, I can see such a season explore Harley and Ivy's relationship. However, given that Harley herself stated that she's a bit an attention-deficit psycho, I do not think that the relationship will last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    While I doubt that there will be a third season, I can see such a season explore Harley and Ivy's relationship. However, given that Harley herself stated that she's a bit an attention-deficit psycho, I do not think that the relationship will last very long.
    The creators said that if they get a third season there won't be a lot of relationship drama for Harley and Ivy.

Incredible Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

thank god, when when there wasn't an announcement at fandome I was losing hope.

Happy to see it renewed
    HBO Max is renews all its animated shows like close enough and infinite train quickly so that was the precedent so I was kinda shocked to not see Harley Quinn get renewed yet
    I wonder what season 3 will be about probably won't see it til 2022

I think this was pretty much inevitable, so it's good to see them finally confirm it .

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I am beyond relieved. I just adore the ever loving hell out of this deranged, wonderful little show.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.